Chapter 16 ~ season 2

Ok here is the first chapter for season two!

Enjoy!

Beeping, that's all I heard. Mumbled voices in the distance. Skin feeling stiff. Hard to breath. That's what I felt and heard for I don't know how long. If this is what death is like, it's miserable. Just you and your own thoughts.
Come on Mallory! Wake up!
I'd tell myself wake up! Wake up! But nothing worked. Trying to open my eyes so I can no longer be in the dark never worked either. I'd scream. Scream so loud but nothing.
Trying to show any signs of I'm alive. I mean I have to be right? This can't be what death is. Especially if I hear mumbled voices.
"Mal come on, i know you got it in you. You are a fighter. The bravest girl I know. I-I have liked you for some years now, it hurts to see you like this. The doctors want to pull the cord. Your dad is fighting them right now that you still have a fighting chance. I know you are a werewolf. I can smell it on you. So please use your powers and fight!" A guy yelled from besides me.
Was that Scott? I asked myself.
I started crying I can't wake up Scott I'm sorry.
I finally let out one final scream as I tried to see light.
Gasping for air I can finally see light.
I looked beside me and saw Scott holding my hand with a face of shock. I laid back down feeling as if my skin would rip apart.
I went to try and speak but it came out raspy.
"Shh don't speak, you've been in a coma for 5 weeks, and your mates throat was slashed open, it's gonna take time to speak." Scott said as he pulled his hand out of mine and went to the door. He must be getting my dad.
"Mal! Oh Mal!" Yelled my father when he ran in, he hugged me so tightly as if I was just gonna disappear.
Stiles came in, and that's when I lost it. I started to sob. He rushed to me and hugged.
"I'm sorry Mal, I'm so sorry, I don't hate you. I'm sorry." He cried.
I sobbed even harder hearing him saying those words.
Hugging my family and having them in my arms again was amazing.
"Are you ok Mal?" Dad asked finally letting go.
"Yeah." I sobbed out.
"Ok as much as I want to be here I have to go deal with some adult things." My dad said.
"Ok dad, love you."
"Love you too sweetie."
After he left stiles looked at me as if he was broken.
"Mal I'm so sorry, i-I was just so mad about you being with Peter. But I didn't even think once about your feelings. You loved him and I hated you for it." He cried.
"It's ok Stiles. He's gone now anyways." I said sobbing even harder now. Peter my mate is gone. and there's nothing I can do about it.
"You still have the mark though" Scott pointed out. I looked to my shoulder I saw that I did in fact have it.
"Then we were 1 in a million. We were rare mates. Ones destined for eachother at birth. Ones that never be apart from eachother... if they were still alive. Ones that no matter what will have to be together, ones that share the same colored eyes as a wolf. Green. And so much more." I said as I cried even harder. Scott and Stiles just sat there hugging me, giving me as much comfort as they can while I mourned for my mate.

Ahhh stiles and here made up! And omg did scott confess his feelings for Mal!?
Read on to see what happens!!
Remember to vote and comment to help me with not having writers block!