Chapter 1: Lab escape

-WARNING-CONTAINS GORE AND MATURE LANGUAGE-
——————————-YOUR POV——————————
It was the day of the big testing. Today i had to get tested by the scientists, I've never been tested on before so i wasn't very excited. Whenever there were testing going on I would always hear screaming coming from the testing room, which was sorta expected since the scientists didn't care about us at all. Most nights I would go to sleep to screaming from other cells, god how much I hate it here.
—a few minutes later—
I heard some large footsteps coming toward my cell, so I instantly knew that it was time. The scientist came into my cell and said in a deep voice "alright get up now, it's testing time"
After he said that I instantly got right up and walked over to him. He grabbed my wrist with a strong grip and dragged me out of my cell. We went down the dark disgusting hallway down to the testing room. We walked into the room and I saw a bed and a bunch of equipment that surrounded the room. The scientist let go of me once we get into the room, and forcefully ordered, "get on the bed!"
I quickly got onto the bed because I knew if i went any slower I would have gotten hit. I laid down as he went over to a supply shelf and took out a large scalpel and a tube full of some gross green liquid. He walked over to me with them and than placed the tube on the small table next to me. He pulled up my shirt revealing my stomach. I looked around the room trying to stay calm until I heard a voice whispering in my ear, "kill him" I tried to ignore it, 'it's all in my head' i thought. A few second later the voice whispered again, "kill him" after a while the voice continued to whisper that, but everytime got more and more forceful with it. I couldn't take it anymore so while the scientist was slowly lowering the scalpel down to my stomach I reached for the tube and smashed it onto his head, causing him to fall screaming, "YOU BITCH!!"
I sat up and stood up, i grabbed the scalpel and got on top of him. I stabbed the scalpel into his eye making blood squirt all over me and the walls, i pulled the scalpel out of his eye and than stabbed him right in the chest. I stood back up and stomped on his leg. I took a run for the door and opened it, 'oh thank god it's wasn't locked' i thought relieved. Right as I opened the door I ran down the hall, picking up a chair on my way. I got up to a window at the end of the hall and slammed the chair into the window shattering it. I heard multiple footsteps coming up behind me so I jumped out the window and ran, I ignored all the pain from the rocks and sticks that I was stepping on.
While running I could hear a couple scientists screaming, "GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!" I ignored them and kept running until I ran out of breath. I slowly came to a stop and looked behind me. All I saw was a bunch of trees and i didn't see the lab anymore so I assumed I was safe, until a bunch of static started to fill my ears. I dropped to the ground holding my ears in pain, I looked up and saw a abnormally tall man with no face or anything, he was wearing a suit. He reached for me and picked me up, that's all I saw before my vision went black.

A/N: hey guys, sorry that was long, but I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. I will be making more chapters to this story soon. i'm also sorry that it was the good, this is my first time making a story like this. Again i really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!