Chapter 3: Unexpected Guests

-WARNING- CONTAINS GORE AND MATURE LANGUAGE

I stayed in the living room watching Ben play his video game for a good hour now. It seemed like he was going against other people, but those people weren't here, which kind of confused me but after a while i forgot about it. Ben was really good at this game considering he beat everyone every single round. He asked me if I wanted to play with him, I've never played a video game so I said no and that I was ok with watching him.
————a few hours later————
It was beginning to get dark out so I decided to go to bed. "going to bed already?" Ben asked still not breaking eye contact with the screen.
"yeah, it's starting to get dark and I don't wanna be a bitch tomorrow" i replied
"alright, suit yourself. goodnight y/n"
"goodnight Ben" I said as I stood up and walked down the hallway to my room. I opened up my door and walked in shutting the door behind me, since the only source of light was the window, my room was pitch black. It didn't scare me though because in the lab I had no lights, and no windows either. The only light I would get half the time is the hallway light that would shine into my room in the mornings. I made my way to my bed and laid down covering myself with the blanket. I started to fall asleep while Ben continued to yell at his game, until somebody opened their door and screamed at him to shut up. I laughed a bit, and than shut my eyes and attempting to fall asleep.
————morning————
I woke up to the sound of my window opening. I haven't opened up my eyes yet, so I just decided to ignore it until I felt a cold breeze pass me. I opened my eyes and jolted up. There was a woman with a mask similar to Masky's on, she had long black hair and a black dress on standing right at the end of my bed. "oh so your the new bitch" the woman said.
"I..." I tried to speak but anytime I tried i wouldn't be able to finish my sentence. I got out of my bed and took a run for the door, right as I was about to touch the doorknob I got dragged back by my foot causing me to fall flat on my face. The woman let go of my foot and than sat on my legs and held my hands down to the floor so I couldn't move. I squirmed and screamed, but nobody came or seemed to hear me. The woman than turned and looked at the window like she was giving someone a sign that they could come in. A few seconds later a man with a white mask and smile made out of blood came into my room with a knife. The woman than looks up at him and whispered, "hold her down"
The woman slowly got off of me as the man sat on my legs and held my arms against my sides. The woman than walked in front of me and put a rag in my mouth so I couldn't talk or scream. She than moved over to my back and tore the back of my shirt open. "this'll only hurt a little" she paused. "oh who am I kidding this'll hurt a lot"
She than took the knife from the man and stabbed it into my arm, I screamed, but it was muffled because of the rag. I looked at the door and heard footsteps walking toward my bedroom door, I could tell they both heard it too because she yanked the knife out and started to deeply carve a circle into my back. The woman than cut an X over the circle causing me to spit the rag out with some blood and scream. The man got up off me and jumped out of the window, the woman bent down to my ear and whispered, "tell them Jane and Bloody paid a visit" I heard banging on my door as I squinted and winced because of the pain. My door busted open as Jane was shutting the window, my vision started to get blurry and the last thing I saw before blacking out was Toby running up to me.
————TOBYS POV————
I heard y/n screaming in her room, I ran up to her door and busted through the door to see her on the floor with the operator symbol and a deep stab wound on her arm. I panicked and screamed, "GUYS!!!!!"
Ben and Jeff came running to the room and Jeff ran up to y/n once he saw her on the ground as Ben stood frozen at the door frame. "GET BANDAGES AND WRAP!" I yelled to Ben. He ran out of the room to get some bandages as me and Jeff used a towel from the bathroom to try and stop the bleeding. after a while Ben came back with a bunch of bandages and wrap and gave them to me, "Jeff hold her up so i can wrap her arm, keep the towel on her back and don't take it off until I am done with her arm ok?"
Jeff carefully lifts y/n up and held the towel on her back while holding her. I begins wrapping her arm where the stab wound was, making sure it's tight enough to stop the bleeding after a while but loose enough so it doesn't cut off circulation. After I finished wrapping her arm, Jeff moved the Towel away so I could bandage up and wrap her back.
I finished wrapping up her back and than Jeff carefully picked her up and gently laid her down into her bed and covered her up with her blanket. "I'll say in her room and make sure she's ok when she wakes up" Jeff said while turning to look at me.
"ok" I replied opening the door and walking out. I left her room to see Ben sitting next to her door, "is she ok?" he asked, worried.
"yeah she's ok, I wrapped up her wounds and Jeff's staying in there to make sure she's ok when she wakes up" "ok" he replied standing up.
I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. 'holy shit' I thought.

A/N: here's chapter 3, a lot happened in this chapter and I'm sorry that something like this happened so early in the story, I hope you guys still enjoyed it though because it took a pretty long time to write.