Chapter 9: Search Party

-WARNING- CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE AND SLIGHTLY SEXUAL BEHAVIOR
———JEFFS POV———
I was walking around the mansion when I realized that Y/n hasn't come out of her room all morning. So I decided to go to her room and check on her. I walked to her door and knocked, "Y/n?" I said. I waited a few seconds but there was no response, 'maybe she's asleep?' I thought to myself. I had a small feeling, it was particularly a good feeling. I opened up her door and didn't see her, 'she could be in the-' I stopped mid thought when i looked over at the bathroom and the door was wide open... "she's not here!" I saw a small piece of paper on her bed so I walked over to her bed and picked up the paper, I read it and my jaw dropped. Next thing I knew I was in Slenders office almost screaming, "They've got y/n!"
"who does?" Slender replied.
"Jane and Bloody!!" I blurted.
"Get Masky, Hoodie and Toby. tell them to search around the area.. if you feel the need you may join them" He said.
"ok, thank you!" I replied, running out of his room. "MASKY HOODIE TOBYYYYY!!!"
A few seconds later a heard a thud and than a loud scream, "HOLY FUCK THAT SHIT HURT!"
I ran to Maskys room to see him on the floor, "we need to get hoodie and toby and search around outside!" I said.
"the fuck why?" Masky replied.
"because y/n is missing, Jane and Bloody took her. Slender said i can join you guys when you go to search for her"
He stood up and looked at me, "ok.. you could've just came into my room and woke me up like a normal fucking person instead of screaming." He said as he walked out of his room. "well bitch... i didn't feel like it" I said as I followed him. "TOBY, HOODIE!!" Masky shouted. Toby and Hoodie both ran out of their rooms and up to us. "What's going on?" Toby asked.
"y/ns missing. and we have to search around outside for her" Masky explained.
"oh shit" Hoodie said as he walked outside. we all followed him outside. "where could she be?" Toby asked.
"We don't know, Jeff said Jane took her." Masky said.
"welp fuck.." Toby said.
———YOUR POV———
I was asleep, still strapped in the chair in the basement until... "Hey bitch wake up!" I heard Bloody say. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over at him, "what time is it?"
"3:00 in the morning" he replied.
"why'd you wake me up?" I said.
"reasons" he said as he walked in front of me in a tank top. 'he has abs... didn't expect that' i thought to myself. I just looked at him because i didn't know what to do. He got up into the face and pushed the chair i was in against the wall. He than pinned me to the back of the chair by my neck, I flinched at the sudden movement, "what are you doing?" I hesitantly asked.
"don't speak... you'll like it" He said causing my eyes to widen, 'fuck no..' I thought. Half a second later his lips were against mine and i was as stiff as a board. The chair i was in didn't have any handles on the side so he just sat down on top of me, he continued to kiss me and kept his hand on my neck. 'ewwwwww!!!!' I kept thinking.
————a few minutes later————
He started to take off his shirt and that's when I panicked and screamed as loud as I could, "JANEEEE!!!!"
He covered my mouth with his hand and whispers in my ear, "she can't hear you.."
————Janes Pov————
I heard y/n scream my name from the basement, 'I swear to fuck Bloody' I thought as I stood up and made my way downstairs. It got awfully quiet so i had a slight feeling something was going on, I opened the basement door and walked down to see Bloody on top of y/n. I could feel the anger growing inside of me, I walked over to him and pushed him off her, "Didn't i tell you to stop trying to fuck around with her dipshit?!"
"Yeah but it's not like i care too much" He replied, adding more anger onto me.
"unless you want to be the next person in that chair i recommend you go upstairs and to your room. I also suggest you don't ever come out again"
"or else what?" He tested.
"i dont think you'll wanna know Mr. ToughGuy!" I said glaring at him which caused him to hurry upstairs. A few seconds later a heard a slam, meaning he was in his room. I looked at Y/n or seemed to look more terrified that she did the day i captured her. "if it happens again let me know ok?" I said to her with a stern voice.
"Yes ma'am" She replied.
"don't call me that" I said as I walked back upstairs and to my room. 'why the fuck did i even think of working with that dumbass in the first place' I thought as I sat on my bed.
————later that night————
——Jeff's Pov——
We have been searching all night and we haven't even found a single fucking cabin, this is bullshit!! 'she has to be out here somewhere and there's no such thing as invisible places!' I thought.
"We should probably start heading back it's getting late" Hoodie said.
"I agree, we can always come back out tomorrow and look!" Toby reassured.
We all turned around and starting walking back to the mansion.
———later at the mansion———
I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling, i couldn't sleep considering the fact that she could be anywhere right now. The thing that scared me the most was that there is a small possibility that she could be dead, no matter how much i tried to get that out of my head... It always found it's way back to me like some fucking virus! 'I will find you Y/n... i promise!!' I thought before slowly falling asleep.

A/N: Hey guys, i'm sorry it took me a while to post this chapter, i've been working on my homework and i've just been really distracted lately. It's posted now tho and i really hope you enjoy it!! chapter 10 will be out soon!!