A Man's First Love

a/n: Dedicating this to this one amazing author.. Kakabasa ko lang kasi ng Dying To Live Again. Dahil sa kanya minahal ko si Redentor na mukhang Labrador at saka si Peter the superMANYAK. <3 Thanks, Serialsleeper :)

Allure.

That’s one of my secrets in seducing women.

8:00 am.

It’s a monday morning, specifically the 8th of May. I’m looking straight at the mirror while placing up my necktie. After making sure it’s well tied, I then sprayed my favorite perfume on.

Allure by Chanel.

Now, I’m ready to start this day.

Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce myself. Ako nga pala si Kristoff Alcaraz. I’m 29 years old and according to the laws of the government, still single.

Well, siguro nagtataka kayo why I’m still single at this age when I should’ve been married by now, right? Malamang, you think of me as a conceited jerk who does nothing but to waste his life. Well sorry to disappoint you guys but no. I am not. Actually, I am a medical doctor- a resident specializing in Cardiology.

You could say that my life is boring, pero diyan kayo nagkakamali. I know being a doctor is a serious job but human as I am, I always find time for fun. And, what I meant for “fun” is actually……..

“Babe! Gising ka na pala. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

That voice comes from Jane.  She’s that sweet girl next door, literally. She’s a neighbor of mine but she comes over to my condo whenever we want some fun. I glance at her and she slowly sits right up grabbing the blanket that hugged her chest and then combs the tangled strands of hair out her face.

So siguro, by now, alam niyo na kung ano yung “fun” na sinasabi ko?

“Yeah. Sorry, babe. Don’t wanna ruin your sweet sleep.” I said eyeing her from the mirror that I am facing.

“Hay naku, Kristoff Alcaraz. If I know better, you just want to leave me like this again. Para sa’yo, I’m just any other girl who comes in and out your bed. That’s why you freely gave me your condo password, right?”

What she said was right. I did want to just leave her. Ano pa ba kasing kailangan gawin after making the most of the night, diba? I’m not one to get attached to my “flings”. For me, what I need is just their service at alam ko namang they get the same benefit.

“Got it right, babe. But, I know you still can’t resist me, right?”

She looks at me amusingly as I approach her after glancing at the mirror for the last time. I then give her a quick kiss on the lips.

“See you next month, babe.”