Mister???

'Sup. I'm Sage Johnson. Star Quarterback. About '6''4 of pure muscle. Tall, lean mean green fighting machine. My nickname on the field is Machete 'cause I slice through them bitches on the team. But hey, why am I telling you this?? You should already know all of this. What you don't know?? Hmm. Do you know that........ Nahh you gotta know that. Oohh, by that remark you should know that I am very over confident and think highly of my self. At least that's what a certain cheerleader told me.

That cheerleader, Kaleb Mack.

I'm not gay or anything, no offense to them I respect them, it's just that I'm different. You didn't know?? Well I guess I should tell you my deepest, darkest secret.

I'm a transvestite.

Haha!! Got ya. I ain't no tranny. I'm a girl. Born a girl, always been a girl. No parts changed. All natural. Whoa. That is hilarious. Okay, so you might not think that girls can't be on a football team but I proved them all wrong. I went to tryouts and made it. Nobody knows because I have a guys  name. What's wrong with Sage being a girls name?? Very sexist. I act like a dude, dress like a girl, kinda. I don't wanna be a boy, ewww. I'm a tomboy. The tomboy life is 'ight when you think of it. My priorities are in order. Like any other girl I have my whole life planned out. Get a scholarship, playing football of course, play until the NFL for a couple of years, save up my money, then show everybody that a girl can play football and get in the NFL, then get kicked of the team and go down in history. Their team would suck without me, they couldn't do that anyways. I will lead their team to victory and this minor thing won't stop me.