You can't turn a hoe to a housewife but you can turn a slut into a tomboy;kinda

I huffed and fell on my bed. So much shopping, then they want to come in?? And what I do?? Be the nice British person I am and let the search the house.

" Uh, you, girl. " I gave Nyla a blank look.

" Where is machete Johnson?? " she said while putting down her millions of bags in my door way. She looked around my room like a robot looking for a life source.

" He when out. " I hid a smirk due to her face dropping.

" Nice.......room. Where's Machete's room?? " I rolled my eyes.

" Follow me. " I just of my bed and walked down the hall. Yes, I have a room for Machete. It's for when I'm feeling, I don't know boy-ish?? It gives me comfort when I'm in my feelings. Half of it was already designed like a teenage boy would design it but I never asked my mom about it. Lord knows what she would say. Actually, I don't even think she would know. Anyways his is like mine but instead of purple his is royal blue color. When we walked in Nyla was shocked. Her eyes was bulging out of her head.

I have a confession, due to it being a 'boys' room I kinda buy extra slutty clothes and shoot them on the floor. Mostly double D bras curtsey of the previous football game. My alter ego is a total slob. Nice huh??

" How many girls had he slept with?? " She asked.

" How many had seen his face!?! " her voice got higher with each syllable and it was getting irritating.

" Aye, wanna know a secret?? " her eyes got wide as she turned to me. She rested her hands on my shoulders but my stature is much taller than hers so they was touching my arms.

" Yes, tell me. " I nearly gagged. She is so desperate. Grandmama taught me to help the needy. Well.........

" He likes when girls wear shorts that go to their knees and when they wear no make up at all, not even mascara or lip gloss. " she look taken back.

" Really?? " I nodded and tilted my head for effect. She ran past me to her bags.

" Here! " she shoved them to me while looking away.

" I have no use for these anymore. They aren't pink. " she added. I took them and looked in. Probably all slut wear. She put down the rest of the bags and ran down the stairs. I ran after her to see what she was doing. All she did was grab everybody but me by their hand and drag them out the door. I can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow. It's spirit week, first day.... Our team colors are worn.

******

I woke up to Olympus licking my face. I fell asleep in machetes room and nothing actually works in here but the lights. I check my phone to find it half dead. Oohh shit, forgot to charge it last night. Good thing on spirit week the students are riled up so the teachers don't pay attention. I don't know why. Hmm.

" Hey bitch!! " dad?? He's home?? In the morning?? That's a new one.

" H.....h......hey..... Hey Jeff. " my mom stuttered. I listened in. I'm a nosey Brit.

" He's back make sure he doesn't see that pathetic thing upstairs. Got that!?! " I could imagine my mom whimpering and nodding her head. Pathetic. Man up lady!! Wow. Okay, so who is this he? What do they man by he's back? Who left?

" Bastard child!! " Well, that's my que.

" Yes, Jeff? " I said coming down the stairs. I managed to slip on some dark colored shorts, leggings, combat boots, and a muscle shirt with the school colors on it. Homemade. It shows of my huge, but not that huge, biceps, my double D boobs and the legging shows of my huge thighs and ass. The shirt is loose enough that it doesn't show my abs, people will start to wonder how a nerd is so ripped. I'm honestly surprised that the boys on the football team don't recognize that I'm a girl yet. It's pretty obvious. I have boobs for Christ sakes.