I'm a blonde bimbo girl avoiding evil penguins

" Sage wake up! Their chip stopped moving and it's been still all day! " Rudy shook me. All day? I shot my head up and checked the clock above the tv.

12:15

Please let that be after midnight. I looked over to the small window to light streaming in. Nope, we're missing school. Football practice is from 5:30 to 8:45. I'm so going to miss it. This is the day they practice plays and if I miss it in so going to be lost. I hop up from my bed and grabbed the keys.

" Where are you going?? " Rudy screeched. I tied my hair up and ran to the truck with her following.

" If your coming then come on. Football practice starts after school and I can't miss it. Did you refill my snacks? " I asked her speaking fast. She nodded her head frantically and jumped into the passenger seat. I pulled out the parking lot and stepped on the gas zooming down the vacant street.

********

" Stop! " Rudy shouted. " We're here! "

An hour and a half. Good timing.

The boys are here? The don't look in any danger. Their car is crashed across the street but to crash in front of this......mansion. It's a good thing. This house, if i could even call it that, was all white with brick colored roofing. The entry way had pillars holding it up and under the welcome mat, sleek cleaned marble. I got out the car marveling at the sight. They have fine China outside the house? I walked while looking at possibly imported China filled with the rares of flowers.

Holy macaroni.

Rudy rung the doorbell bouncing on the balls of her feet. Yup, their totally rich. The doorbell spoke in several different languages telling us that someone is on their way. Rudy must have got impatient and rung it constantly giving it no room to tell us someone is coming. In her last ring the doorbell lady voice told us not to be rude and to quiet the H E double hockey stick down (hell). Rudy cursed at it in a foreign language at as penguin dressed man opened the door.

" Goodevening. " he said like a totally cartoon bad guy. Dr. Penguin I shall call him.

" Master Lumiere is just in the kitchen with her guest. " her? Oh go girl, you is Miss. Independent. The song played in my head as I did a mental dance.

she walk like a boss,
Talk like a boss........
I don't know the rest of the words

That's the kind of girl I need

Miss. Independent

That's why I love her

I suck at remembering that song. I was so into the beat I didn't realize that someone pulled me into a bone crushing hug until I couldn't breathe.

" You crushing, my pancreas. " I gasped. The person, or should I say twin, let go. I took in the blue tipped hair and see the happiness/relief in the sparking green eyes. I gasped.

" Ohh my God! Lyle!! " I hugged him tightly as he spun me around. He chuckled as I felt another person hug me from behind. I gasped again.

" And my Kyle! " I squealed. They both let me go as I frantically searched for the others. Rudy was hugging Shane with a huge smile. Shane had his head rested on hers with a smirk. Awwwww, well don't they look adorable? Ryan stood in the far corner on his phone. He didn't try to call someone? Rude.

Two more boys was in the corner. Both had dirty blonde hair, and a hefty build. One had cute hazel eyes and the other had chocolate brown. Hmm, chocolate. They both looked up at me with half a smile. Not a smirk though, a half smile.