19: Kitchen Tears

"With every step we take, we go further into the unknown

"With every step we take, we go further into the unknown. Should we be scared?"

- - - - -

After you all recovered, the group started walking back to Jimin and Jungkook's apartment. You convinced Taehyung to spend the night with the rest of you, but it didn't take much to drag him along. He didn't want to be alone anymore after all this.

Jungkook, who brought his phone along with him, showed you all the group chat between all the bangtans. The rest of the members have been blowing up the chat, wondering what was going on.

"I'll just text back and tell them Taehyung was the one who triggered it, and we're all okay now. And that we'll go into more detail later. Is that good?" Jungkook asked.

"That's good." Taehyung responded.

Jungkook typed out the message, and sent it. After that, he pocketed his phone for the night.

You all soon arrived back to the apartment, which was the moment you finally realized something.

...Was I sleeping in Jungkook's bed before all of this?

You must have fallen asleep on the plane, and Jungkook couldn't get into your apartment.

Why didn't he wake me up? Geez...

You didn't know why, but the thought of sleeping in a boy's bed and also Jungkook carrying you all the way from the plane to the apartment made your cheeks heat up. You decided to not comment on it, though. It didn't matter right now anyway.

"...Why don't all four of us have a sleepover?" Taehyung said in front of the door Jimin was in the middle of opening.

"All of us?" you questioned. "How?"

"Well, if we really wanted to... we could pile up blankets and pillows on the living room rug and all have a sleepover there." Jungkook responded with a smile.

"I-it's just... I think I'd like if I was around my friends tonight." Taehyung said softly, before turning to you. "Y/n, it's okay if you don't want to though! You've already done enough for me tonight anyway."

Your heart melted, and you vigorously shook your head.

"Of course I want to! I didn't really want to be alone in my apartment after that anyway. A sleepover sounds fun!" you grin.

Taehyung's eyes light up, and Jimin watches the exchange with a smile.

You quickly stop by your apartment to take a shower and change into dry pajamas. You were very happy to feel the warm water after the shock of the water from the river, but winced at the cut you made on your hand. The bleeding stopped, but the wound was deep.

You looked around for any first-aid, but considering you just moved in, you didn't have anything to wrap your hand in your apartment.

Jimin will probably have something. I'll just ask when I go over.