Chapter 2

POV: Zayn Malik

I woke up at 11 AM. I got out of bed and got a shower for the day. I stood there, thinking about the past three nights. That was odd. Liam never gets up in the middle of the night like that. Never. If my brother was in trouble or there was something wrong, I wanted to be there for him.

When he told me everything was fine last night, I could tell he was keeping something from me. I just didn't want to push it because

1. Liam in the middle of the night, kind of cranky.

2. I was tired as fuck.

And

3. If it was important, he would've told me.

The water started to get cold and I turned it off. I got dressed in my black jeans and my Batman shirt with my black Converse. I styled my hair into a perfect quiff. Not a strand out of place. Like always. I love my hair...

I walked out and went into the kitchen to find it empty. That's strange. Liam was always the last one to go to bed and the first one up. Always. I looked in the living room and he wasn't there. I looked in the game room, he wasn't there. I went outside on the balcony and he wasn't there. I finally made my way to his room and he was passed out on the bed. The blankets were a mess on the floor. It looked like he'd had a rough night.

I decided to go into the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone. I'm not a very good cook, but Harry and Liam are slowly teaching me the basics. It was the least I could do for Liam and Harry. They were the ones who were always cooking. I figured I could give them a break.

I went to the refrigerator and pulled out the eggs, bacon, biscuts and milk. I went to the cabinets and got the pancake mix and the cinnamon. I put the bicuts in the oven and I started to make the pancakes and bacon.

"FOOD!" Niall yelled. He scared the shit out of me!

"You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry. You're making breakfast? How come Liam's not?" His Irish accent asked.

"He's still sleeping. I figured I would be nice and give him a break." I shrugged.

"That's weird. He's usually the first one up. And awwwwwwwww! You're turning into a softy!" Niall laughed.

"No food for you." I teased.

"NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?"

"WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME A SOFTY?!" I mocked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!"

"Ha-ha. Fine. This one time. You do it again, I will kill you."

"Okay."

I flipped the pancakes and bacon while Niall just sat there, watching me like he wanted to eat me. I had to make a ton of food because if I didn't, Niall would eat it all. I had no idea where he put it all, but he managed. I felt bad for Liam and Harry, having to cook for a of us. Especially Niall. I could start helping out more. Now I know what its like cooking for all of us.

I pulled the biscuits out of the oven and put the pancakes and bacon on a plate. Now, for the eggs.