Chapter 7

POV: Liberty-Bell Snow (Earlier that Day)

"Bitch! That motherfucker! He'll get what he deserves. If he only knew what he started. I should've never let you go! Whore!" Chad yelled at me. I flinched.

"I'm-I'm s-sorry..." I stuttered quietly.

"You'd better be sorry! I lost one of my best men just because I do something nice for once! Its all because of you! I let you go to that concert for good behavior and this is what happens!"

"I-It's not m-my f-fault." I said, barely above a whisper.

"Speak up bitch! You know what you get for mumbling! If you don't want that to happen, I suggest you speak up!"

"I said, its not my fault!" I yelled, suddenly gaining confidence that I desperately needed. "I'm not the one who caused this! Tony was! Not me!"

"Don't you dare yell at me." He said, his voice coming out like venom. "Tony had nothing to do with it. Tony was following orders! He watched you to make sure you didn't run like the whore you are!"

My new found confidence went down the drain. I am a whore. He's right. He's always right. I let my head hang in defeat. This happens every time. I get in trouble for doing something I didn't do, defend myself by gaining an ounce of confidence, only to have myself sit in shame and face the reality of what I was. And each time, a small part of me falls. It dwindles until I'm nothing. Until I give it up.

Four nights ago, it was the only time that I felt like someone cared. I felt that someone didn't think I was a whore. A bitch. Everything in the book. I felt like I was actually worth something, and then I'm taken back to this hell hole.

Its not like I have a choice to stay here. I literally don't. I'm stuck. If I leave, Chad will just send his men to find me. Its better to just stay here and not get into trouble. But I want to leave so desperatly. Its just easier for everyone this way though. And its not like anyone would care otherwise. No one cares. I'm alone.

"Go to your room! I don't want to see your flithy ass right now. You sicken me. Leave." Chad waved me off.

I walked out of his office in the cold, furnished basement and walked up the old, squeaky wooden steps. I opened the cellar type door at the top of the stairs and walked into the hallway. Yeah, the line of "work" Chad is in, makes him a ton of money. It sickens me.

I walked down the hallway and turned right around the corner and into the door at the end if the hall. My room. It's cream carpeted and has mocha brown walls. There's also a window that takes up most of my wall. It has a window seat too. Then I have a chest that holds my few clothes and a desk that holds my three books.

1. The Fault In Our Stars

2. The Book Thief

3. Twilight

Don't judge me. They're the only things that I enjoy. Reading, writing and music are my life. They're so important to me. You see, most people think of music as a few notes put together. But that's completely wrong. Music is strong emotions that can't be described. Emotions and feelings so strong that only people who truly listen can understand. Music is so important and powerful. It has the power to change your mood and outlook like that. With a snap of a finger. And all you have to do is listen. Its heartbreaking that no one feels that way about music anymore. Except for five people. One Direction. Yes, I'm a fan. They've helped me through so much. I will forever be grateful for everything they've done for me.