explanation to my absence and what's going on with me.

hey everyone,

been a while hasn't it. I wasn't to say how sorry I am about not updating this story in so long. 

so i'm currently in my final year at college and my work load has increased drastically. take that and add on me applying to uni and needing the best grades I can get I have been quite stressed out.

I haven't had much time to commit to wattpad, which makes really sad when I can't update this story. 

now if I hadn't mentioned it already, I live in the UK. We're currently on lockdown, and are expected to be until May/June. I can't leave my home due to being an asthmatic and I don't want to risk my health and others.

Now this may seem like the a good time to update my stories, but unfortunately I can't. 

The reason being is I'm a Btec student, and all my work is online. no tests, just LOTS of writing.

But I can promise you this, once my work is done I will be updating this story and hopefully others. this story, as well as my others, will all most likely becoming to an end at the end of the summer holidays as I got to uni in September and won't have as much time on my hands.

I hope all of you are staying safe and are making sure you are staying healthy. at a time like this, we all need to be there for each other.

this situation we are all in, is one that none of us have faced. and we need to stay strong. this can effect us all both physically and mentally. we need to stay strong and stay positive. keep ourselves occupied. find something positive in all this. for me that's finishing my college work so I can get back to updating you guys.

I hope all of you can understand the situation I am and I hope to update you guys all soon,

XOXO - Samantha