Night Visit

A week has passed since the treehouse day. I told Margot what happened (saving her the details) and thanked her for the advice.

I was already in bed when Peter called me.

- Covey, I want to see you. Can I come to your place?

- Are you crazy? My dad must be asleep by now!

- That's the point!

Peter knows what to say to convince me, his sense of humor mixed with audacity always wins me over.

- Okay, you can come. But come in through the window.

- That's what I intended to do.

I notice that his voice sounded loud this time. I look at the window and there he is. Typical of Peter Kavinsky, he already knew he would get what he want.

I open the window trying not to make a noise. He walks in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

- To what do I owe your illustrious presence? - I smile.

- Well ... - he looks embarrassed - Remember what we talked about last week?

- I remember - I say, already knowing what he's getting at.

- So, I was at home and I felt like ... relieving myself - he laughs - Then I remembered you and your indiscreet questions - he touches my nose with his fingertips - And I felt like coming here.

- Ah! So your plan is to come to my house in the middle of the night to "relieve yourself".

He nods, pouting and seeing that his plan has worked.

- Let's see what I can do for you, Peter Kavinsky.

He sits on my bed and kisses me. I have my hands in his hair, but he takes my hand slowly and puts it on his zipper. I'm nervous, I don't know what to do and I think he noticed it because he whispers in my ear:

- Stay calm, I'll show you. - he kisses my neck.

I unzip his pants and start rubbing my hand over it. He leads my hand into the underwear. I hold it, and he takes my hand. Slowly I move up and down until I learn it.

I continue it by myself and he kisses me while I do it. Amid the kisses, he breathes heavily. We stayed in this for a while, and I stop being nervous. I like the idea of ​​being in a new stage, I feel like now there is no longer the weight of "he had sex with Gen, and I just kiss him"

After about ten minutes it "ends". There is now a certain embarrassment between the two of us, even though we are lying embraced.

- Are you relieved? - I say laughing, but embarrassed.

- More than that Covey.

This whole thing got me a little horny, and and then I needed to relieve myself, but I'm ashamed to say. He's almost closing his eyes when I shake his shoulder.

- You can't sleep here!

- Please LJ! I promise to leave early tomorrow before your dad wakes up.

I nod, the idea of ​​spending the night cuddling with him doesn't seem bad.

When I think he's already asleep I start to touch me gently, outside my clothes. He won't notice, and I'll be able to sleep soundly. But Peter takes my hand and looks at me in surprise.

- Why didn't you told me?

I sit on the bed surprised and extremely embarrassed.

- I was ashamed! I don't want to seem depraved.

- You depraved? I am the guy who left the house in the middle of the night just to get some handjob, remember?

I laugh, satisfied. Peter does not judge or embarrass me. He understands me and wants the best for me. Without saying anything else, Peter lies down, fitting his body behind mine. He puts his hands inside my panties and strokes me, slowly and carefully. He's good at it, unlike me he didn't need any instruction, he just did it.

 He must have done this for Genevive many times, for sure. For a moment I feel bad, but I push that thought away and just enjoy the moment. After a while I start to feel like I'm getting there. I feel breathless, and when I finish I contract my thighs by squeezing his fingers between my legs. I turn to him smiling, relaxed.

- Did you liked it? - He asks, already knowing the answer,

- Yes, a lot.

He kisses me and I turn my back on him. We fell asleep like this: embraced, and well relieved.