One More Step

After what happened at my house, Peter and I got closer and closer. We repeated our "caresses" a few times, and each time I was less nervous and enjoyed it more. We did it in several places: in my room, in his room, in his car and even in the treehouse.

A few weeks later it snowed and classes were canceled. Peter asked me to go to his house to see a movie and I accepted. Before I went, I prepared some cookies with the dough I left in the refrigerator. As soon as they were ready I put it in the bag and drove to his house.

Once there, he opened the door and I walked over to the living room sofa, until he called me:

- Hey, Lara Jean! Let's watch it in my room. Owen is going to use the living room TV.

Oh sure, that was certainly the reason. He said nothing and followed him to his room. I showed him the cookies I had prepared and he said:

- Thank you LJ! In fact, you just reminded me of something.

He left the room and came back about five minutes later, carrying a bucket of popcorn. When he entered, he closed and locked the door. I shot him a disapproving look and he laughed. We were both lying on the bed, under the covers, surrounded by popcorn and cookies. The movie I choose was "The Kissing Booth", and I thought it was strange for him to accept it, but I didn't give it much importance at the time.

During the film Peter tried to "distract" me a few times. He tried touching my boobs and my panties. I pretended not to notice, I already expected it and, actually, I was even enjoying it. Until the scenes in the film started to heat up, which must have been why he agreed to watch a romance. The characters in the movie start kissing and Peter looks at me pouting.

- Peter, don't even try it, I'm watching. - I say, trying to sound firm.

- God LJ, not even a kiss?

He already knew he was going to win this one. I turn to him and we start kissing. When I'm going to push him away with my knee, I accidentally touch his "thing",  that was kinda hard. He realizes that I noticed and looks at me as if expecting some reaction. I turn around and play the movie, where the characters are now having sex. Great, it helped a lot.

He starts to pull me and kiss my neck, I try to resist, but who am I trying to trick? After all, I'm also a  little horny . We are kissing and it is Peter who is taking the initiative. He starts to kiss my neck, my lap and my breasts. Then goes down to the belly, takes off my panties and starts to touch me. I'm not nervous or anything, after all we've done this before. Until I feel something moist and soft, and I realize it's his lips.

- Peter?   

- What Covey? - he says softly, but a little impatient.

For a moment I feel silly, why did I interrupt? Things were going naturally, as they should be. Why do I always want to plan everything? I don't know what to say, but Peter save me this time.

- Relax Covey - he says, in a tone of superiority - Let me do it, you'll like it. If you don't like it, I'll stop.

I nod, nervous and a little embarrassed, but try to relax. I close my eyes and focus on the sensations. His lips touch me gently, making good pressure. He puts his tongue out slowly and I feel a current of energy running through my body. As he makes smooth and repeated movements I shake my legs, with one hand I grab the blanket and with the other I stroke his hair.

He keeps doing it and I thank you for not stopping him. It's really good, unlike anything I've ever felt. After a while I feel my legs shake and I have spasms all over my body. He notices and smiles at me proudly.