Second Chance

The next day was Kitty's birthday, so I didn't speak to Peter all day. On Monday, there was no class due to the snow and we still didn't speak.

During those days I thought a lot about what happened, and how embarrassing it was. I don't want to go through this again, I don't want to be the inexperienced anymore. I decide to do a little research and right then Margot appears. I close the computer quickly and she looks at me suspiciously, sits next to me and opens the computer screen.

- "Eight tips for an unforgettable blowjob" - she looks at me in surprise - What is this, Lara Jean?I don't answer. One more page for my book of shame.

- Did something... new happened? - I nod with my head.

Margot laughs until she cries when I tell her what happened, which doesn't help much. After she leaves the room I finish "studying" and get ready for bed. When I'm already lying down I start to feel something strange, I close my eyes and I still can't sleep. I reach up to my panties and see that it is wet, I feel an energy mixed with a throbbing sensation coming from there. It seems that all the videos of my "study" got me into trouble.

That's when I remember the time Peter broke into my house in the middle of the night and I have a brilliant idea: I'm going to do the same. This will make you forget the party night and present you with a much better memory.

I go into Margot's room and tell her my plan. I take the opportunity and ask her to tell Dad that I left early for school to rehearse a group work. She accepts, even reluctantly and I follow through with my plan.

I take the car and drive to Peter's house. I call him from inside, saying that I feel like seeing him and that I want to go to his house. He accepts immediately and tells me that he already knows this story. 

I climb up on the roof and tap the window. He looks at me in surprise and opens it, I enter without saying anything.

- Look who decided to play Kavinsky! - he says, smiling.

I don't say anything, just the kiss with intensity as I take off his shirt and toss it across the room. I don't know who this Lara Jean is but I like her: she is strong, decisive and powerful.

I push him on the bed and take off his shorts. I throw my hair back and put into practice everything I've learned. I hold the base firmly with my hands, lift my lips to head and kiss him, leaning my tongue softly. Then I run my tongue through it all slowly and without haste. I put what I can in my mouth and handle the rest with my hands.

I look at Peter and he is still puzzled, watching me closely. When I put everything in my mouth again, he takes my hair and lets out a low moan. I massage with my hands and use my mouth on the top until he touches my shoulder. I read that this is a sign that he is close to having an orgasm. My reading was right, he pulls my hair hard and exclaims breathlessly:

- Fuck Covey!

I lie down beside him under the covers, take his hand and put it on my panties. He looks at my face and I whisper:

- I came here because I needed to relieve myself, Peter Kavinsky.

- I'm at your service, Lara Jean Covey.