24

Jimin has to know how to help me out. He's gotta.

"Yoongi and Taehyung? Uhmm... I'm sorry Jungkook, he hasn't talked to me about that." Jimin sighed.

He hasn't talked to me about that my juicy ass.

"Cmon- Jimin please. Haven't you and Yoongi dated? Did you guys ever fuck during that relationship?" I asked, frantically.

"That relationship was a 2 hour thing and I'd prefer to not talk about it."

I groan in frustration. I'm getting absolutely nowhere but I still have to act all confident in front of Yoongi, or else he might get to Tae before I do.

"I think it's kind of ridiculous." Jimin chuckles, breaking the silence. I turn around to face him again, waiting for him to tell me what he was talking about.

"You had that man wrapped so tightly around your finger. He was literally yours, all you had to do was claim him. But you decided to wait for the 'right time' and of course Taehyung got bored of you and moved on. I would've done the s-"

I angrily slam my fist in the table, startling Jimin and myself, matter of fact.

"Sorry I- I didn't mean to-"

Getting up to leave my room, Jimin mutters, "What the fuck is up with you? I'm sorry that you're delusional and need me to patch up all your problems. Message me when you've got a hold of your damn self."

"Hyung! I didn't mean to lash out on you like that! I'm really sorry."

"Tell me how sorry you are on iMessage." He scoffed, pointing at his phone and leaving.

Shit.