21

**a/n
im rewriting a lot of chapters and its probably really confusing for y'all readers so i wanna say sorry🥺🥺 reason im rewriting this shit is bc taegis relationship just seemed like a big joke and the grammar in this got so shitty that not even I could read it without wanting to commit die.
Anyways, enjoy this much better chapter:

2 days after the deal was made, catch Taehyung and I playing Fnaf 2 in my room.

What better way to connect with someone than create an atmosphere of nostalgia.
Probably a lot of better ways but it's fnaf cmon.

Tae told me that he's only ever watched gameplays of fnaf and never actually played it, so of course I'm making him beat Chica's ass by himself as I spectate.

He's absolutely shitting his pants, which ultimately was the whole goal of this whole thing.

Tae gets scared, I comfort him, and we bond.

Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

"Literally how are you so bad at this?" I chuckle as Taehyung struggles to scare away Foxy.

"I'm really trying my best, Yoo- Ah! What the hell does that mean?" He asks, pointing at the bottom right corner of the screen.

"Oh my god Tae, wind up the music box! Have you listened to anything the phone guy said?"

Taehyung doesn't anwer, and him not answering singlehandedly answers the question by itself.

"Well, there's nothing you can do anymore." I sigh when I hear the puppet's song start playing.

I don't say anything, I'm just waiting for the jumpscare to happen.

By the time it does happen, Taehyung is cuddled up against my chest, cursing out the computer.

"I'm not mentally built for horror games, really." He laughs as I stroke his hair.

"You should've let me know that it scares you! I would've protected you from those damn animatronics. I can't be your knight in shining armor if I don't know that my princess is in need of help, now can I?" I whisper as I rest my chin in his fluffy pink hair, feeling him nod and mutter a small 'sorry' into my chest.

"Well it's fine now. Wanna watch like Lalaloopsy or some shit like that?"

"Lalaloopsy is for the kids that aren't cool enough for Monster High. Let's watch that instead, since we're baddies." He suggests, smiling widely.

"Hell yeah, we are monsters we are proud, fuckers!"