NEW UPCOMING STORY

From the last poll, I think we have a winner. But no worries if this one gets done and of course my delayed paperwork is finished too. I would try my best to adapt the others.

I have been contemplating of which ABO (ALPHA/BETA/OMEGA) universe I was going to adapt. There were many of them. Finally I came to to choose the one that stood out the most to me. And it is also great story to welcome those who does not know ABO.

Here it is.

Actually I have finished converting the first chapter but I decided not to post it yet since you know

Actually I have finished converting the first chapter but I decided not to post it yet since you know. Today is Easter Sunday. (Happy Easter by the way :) ) And trust me when I say this far is the filthiest ABO I have read so far. If you think Columbian Lions and Off the Record was filthy... This one is at another level for me. But opinions may differ.

Another thing, it is actually a mixed ABO and royalty kind of thing. Anyways you will get it once you read the story.

Lastly, as I have said everything I do here is just pure entertainment, any constructive criticism is always welcome and I am willing to edit things that I have missed out in every story. But what I asked of you is to keep it respectful as possible. Any characters to the story does not reflect the original people. I hope you understand what I meant here.

Thank you for those who voted and supported. See you soon in the new fic. :)

Edit: First chapter is now published and you can check this one out. :)