Abused Jack J Darby / complete

This is Jack's father

Jack cried again as he ran to his room he locked the door curling up as his father banged on it " you useless brat wait until come out of their u mother fucker " he shouted jack cried louder praying for somebody to save him

Jack cried again as he ran to his room he locked the door curling up as his father banged on it " you useless brat wait until come out of their u mother fucker " he shouted jack cried louder praying for somebody to save him. The next morning jack woke he put makeup on his wounds and silently went to the garage " morning arcee " he spoke softly " morning jack i heard loud shouting is Everything alright " she asked as she drove to the base. Jack tensed up " I'm fine arcee " he spoke but he could feel his heart saying ( let her know get away from that man ) jack ignored it as usual as they enter the base he saw the others and smile " hey guys " he spoke miko and raph hugged him causing jack to grimce a bit arcee glared  before coming optimus " optimus last knight at jacks i heard loud shouting and now jacks grimceing in pain now something up " optimus looked at jack with a frowned before Turing to arcee " I will take jack home tonight arcee ". Jack sighed it was it was time to go face his father again he was scared " jack " jack jump looking up at optimus in surprise " optimus" he spoke optimus looked at him before transforming " get in " jack sighed and hopped in the ride was silent jack shivered as they approached the house " goodnight jack " jack hopped out and walked to his house shaking he enter the door and closed only to scream out as he punched to the ground " you little fucker worthless " jack cried out " OPTIMUS PLEASE HELP ME " jack shouted as he was kicked " you bastard child " his father shouted. Optimus heard everything he snarled before activating his holoform he ran to the house and kicked down the door he optics went form a blue to sickling white he grabbed the man and punched him he grabbed jack and ran to his alt he drove to the bade optics turn back to their blue as he enter the base " Ratchet Prep the medbay " he shouted carrying jack to the medic bay optimus set jack down before making his holo disappear he walked to the medbay in his mech form and sat down near jack with a worry look. Ratchet went work and let out a sigh " he well optimus its bot good but it will heal he will be on bed rest for a while  though " ratchet gave the boy his meds. Optimus looked down at jack his spark pulsed for his sparkling " oh my sweet sweet sparkling my little jackson " he spoke rubbing the boys head in a fatherly. Jack woke up with a groan and saw optimus he smiled " Dad " he said with a croak voice. Optimus smiled " yes jack I'm your sire my little sparkled " leaned forward and nuzzled him jack giggled he was finally happy though it hurt laugh he didn't care optimus smiled " no one shall hurt you ever again " jack smiled and hugged his father back with a smile " love you dad " he started crying with happy tears optimus leaned to his and kissed it " i love you to my son "

/ I hope you like it pineapplecup101/