Fire Flames

Jack enter the base with miko and bulkhead he was little surprise that arcee didn't pick him up he sighed and rub his ears as he hopped out of bulkhead he groaned then smiled as he saw arcee and blushed seeing optimus he had a huge crush on the prime ever since he met him. " what gives arcee " he spoke with a moan rubbing his ear more as he walked over " arctic duty want to come " she spoke and crossed her servos. jack smiled and put on his jacket even though he didn't need it he put it own any way not wanting the bots to know his sercet just yet " lets go " jack followed them through the bridge jack smiled seeing the snow flakes he laughed a bit when on fell onto his nose. optimus looked down hearing the laugh he smiled  and watched jack. optimus spark thumped in its chamber as he watched him for some reason jack drew him in like  earths flowing waters. optimus walked on and looked back he gave off a small smile before holding his servos out for jack to get on now that the snow was deeper. Jack gave off a kind smile and looked into optimus optics he could have sworren that the prime was blushed if it weren't for his guard jack turned as they went up the hills he saw nothing " huh i guess its time to head back " said arcee as their beepers went off. optimus gave off a nod and called the base though no one was answering. jack froze and felt the wind blow he looked at his family and his heart stop if they couldn't reach base what would happen to arcee and optimus. jack was walking  now he wouldn't let the bots take him knowing that the arctic air was getting even colder. optimus turn to arcee and jack " we need to get out of the storm " he spoke and looked around he fount a cave and showed is team the way. jack sat down and panted tired form having to walk in the deep snow he looked up and heard arcee groaning " arcee " he spoke and saw she had shut her optics " arcee do not sleep " spoke optimus jack new what he needed to do after arcee spoke about death and offlining jack sat down and his hair began to glow red at the tips his eyes went into a firey orange " Jack? " spoke arcee who gave off a surprise look . optimus watched jack and his spark leapt the boy was beautiful and his gift made him look like a angle of firey wings.

jack looked at arcee and optimus with a smile before allowing his power to push out surrounding them in a bubble of flames blocking the snow jack new this wouldn't last long but he had to for his family

jack looked at arcee and optimus with a smile before allowing his power to push out surrounding them in a bubble of flames blocking the snow jack new this wouldn't last long but he had to for his family. optimus moved closer and hummed as he rub jacks back " hang on jack " he spoke softly as he saw jack tired eyes and face he could feel the bubble of flames wading down. optimus turn hearing the fimilar hum of the ground bridge he turned and smiled " jack let go the bridge is here come on sweet spark " he whispered to jack and kissed his helm lighly. jack gave off a node and let go when he did he fell onto his knees never noticing bulkhead running out the space bridge with scraplets on his tail pipe. optimus looked at to jack and picked him up he smiled " your secret is safe with us " he spoke an walked through the bridge he turn and placed jack in ratchet servos and sat down on a crate " you should get some rest old frien you saved a lot of ives today " he spoke giving ratchet a smile " i wasn't the only one where just lucky this happen on a saturday " optimus gave off a nod "indeed though our human friends are small they're sparks are that of and autobot. " . optimus went over and sat down near jack and enter a light recharge. arcee turn to ratchet " ratchte i've never seen optimus act this way before its almost as if he has fallen in love with ja-" arcee was cut off when ratchet gave her a look " dear primus he has " ratchet then gave off a nod " he has arcee something that i've never know him to do none the less with a human boy " ratchet then went to his medbay and looked over jack though the boy had starnge reading his blood looked like lava. Jack groaned waking up he blinked his eyes open and looked aorund he blushed seeing optimus  face plate so close to his knee he smiled and spoked tapping the primes cheek " optimus optimus wake up " he leaned in and froze when his lips met metal. optimus heard his name and he jerked up a bit only to stare as his mouth plate was locked with jack the purr smiled then began moving his mouth plate he used his glossa to lick into jacks mouth he hummed. jack froze and let out a moan closing his eyes leaning into it more he pulled back and panted only to blushes seeing the others gapping " HOLLY PRIMUS " shouted bulkhead. optimus turn and gave off a little glare before he picked jack up and walked outside of the medbay he smiled looking down at jack he leaned back into him and nibbles his neck entering his berth room. jack shivered with a pant and moaned a bit tilting his neck for oprimus he felt it as his cloths where taken off and jack shivered more he moaned " ah optimus " he spoke. optimus purred and lined his lube spike onto jack he grunted pushing into the boys tight valve and shivered " ahh jack so tight and good " he spoke. jack screamed and moaned loudly ptimus was so big and wide he shivered and thrusted down onto the pirmes large cock " ahhh optimus holly frag your huge " he spoke, optimus smirked and began thrusting into jack and grunted loving how the boys walls squeezed his spike " i know and you fit it perfectly " he spoke and kept thrusting into jack. jack moaned loudly then screamed as his prostate was hit he whimpered and held onto optimus servo " AHHH AHH OPTIMUS " jack shouted looking up at the prime as he came all over the meches servo. optimus groaned and thrusted hard into jack and overloaded he looked and watched as his transfluids made the boys stomach expand optimus pulled out and smiled as his transfluids leaked out of jack valve " beautful jack my little human prime " he spoke and kissed him lightly before cleaning them both up. later jack was laying down on optimus chassis with a smile he was still full but he felt content he closed his eyes and slept peacefully.

( i hope you guys like this and Flame109 tell me watcha think and remember to request more jack one shots on the request pages thank you guys for reading and voting :) )