Shattered Realms / complete/

Jack groaned as he woke up all he could remember was the ground bridge exploding and then darkness pushing himself up he looked arounf only to freeze he was on the nemesis he jerked up only to freeze as knockout came into the room though he looked different " ah your awake megatron should be proud you had minor concussion nothing i couldn't fix " jack backed up with a glare " get away from me con "he growled. knockout looked surprise " jack whats wrong with you " he asked walking forward jack froze before jumping and rip the mechs wires and took off with a run he enter the hanger only to get jumped by miko he flipped her over and glared " do not ever do that again understood " his steal blue held a lot of authority making miko freeze " your not our jack who are you " she question. jack froze and looked around and the cons and growled " in my world the autobots are good and the cons are bad " he explained lifting her up . miko looked at him in surprise " well the autobots here are terrible monsters " she spoke and held out her hands " my names miko we got off on the wrong foot " she smiled. jack froze before shaking her hand " jack darby " he pulled away and looked back up at the cons and sighed " no need for names i know who you all are but usely your trying to kill me not help " he chuckled a bit before following miko up some stairs to see himself and rapheal who looked older then his making him long to be home " any chance we can start finding a way for me to get home"he looked to megatron who sighed " i do not know jack but we will try until then archnid shall be your guardin " jack groaned but gave off a nod before hopping into the femmes chopper and they flew throught the bridge " were here to find energon stay close " jack followed her but kept at a distance only to jerk when a servo grabbed him " my jack "jack scowled at the darker arcee " i am your nothing " he growled and ripped out her wires making the femme shout jack fell and rolled and took off to a run exiting the cave only to groan upon seeing evil optimus and bulkhead " you got to be fragging kinding me " he shouted and took off back towards the cave only to see arcee charging at him jack glarred and stood his ground before flipping away and on to her jack smirked as she rushed passed the bots jack hopped off of her and ran only to turn to see optimus was following him he froze at the cliff he saw water down below and groaned " well better it then them "he jumped it felt like slow motion before he hit the water jack swam back up and looked up to see the prime smirking at him jack froze as those purple optics looked at him in intreset before walking away. jack gasped as the pulled himself out of the water only to groaned as something entered his neck he pulled it out and froze it was a dart he groaned and fell backwards " you thought you could escape me pet "then there was a chuckle then nothing. " is he waking ratchet " asked a deep voice " yes lord prime "jack groaned before opening his eyes he hissed and pulled up to a sitting position only to freeze as red and purple optics looked at him jack fell back and groaned " frag " optimus smirked at his new pet he knew this wasn't the same jack as the one here " hmm you are intreseting my pet " he spoke jack looked up with a scowl " i am not your pet " he growled standing up only to freeze as the prime got closer " oh you are i could careless that you don't like it my pet " he growled glareing at the fleshie only for his optics to widen when those eyes met him with no fear this caused the prime to purr in want. jack glared at this optimus only to yelp as he was picked up " put me down you fragger "he shouted trying to reach wires. optimus smirked " well your a fighter my pet you'll get used to this place it is after all your home now " he pulled pulling his pet to his face plate and sniffed him and groaned at the smell of sweetness " hmm and i'm gonna enjoy my time with you" he sat the boy down in his cage. jack glared and kicked at the cage for hours before sitting down and sighed ( this is just great ) he thought lowering his head to his knees only to freeze as optimus cme back into the room he looked angry jack froze and shivered as those purple optics landed on him he gupled only to yelp as hewas taken out of the cage and froced onto the mechs chassis jack tried to pull away " be still my pet and i will make this enjoyable " he purred jack shivered only to gasp as a metal tongue licked up his ass jack snarled " why me ".optimus stop before moving back added lube to his servos and started pushing them into his pet and moaned at the tightness " why because you intereset me like no one else i'm not gonna hurt you my pet i like you to much just enjoy it " jack froze and relaxed before giving off a moan as those finger stretched inside of him he leaned down and gasped bucking his hip " perfect~ do want more " asked optimus as he pulled out his spike and line it up with jacks entrance. jack maoned and looked back " yes " optimus glared " yes what " jack shouted as his ass was popped " yes my lord " optimus smiled before pushing inside of his human and groaned thrusting at a hard but slow pace. jack moaned out loud and panted " oh primus frag so good " he panted put arching his back. optimus heard this and smirked his new queen was beautiful " hmm i think i fount out what you really are " he thrusted up a bit faster. jack cried out " and what oh is that " he asked gripping the meches chassis optimus smirked before pulling back and thrusted in hard and fast " my new queen " jack shouted out lost for words as optimus took him he felt his stomach tighten and came with a shout squeezing the meches spike. optimus raored as he came into his new queen and looked down at him with a smirk and pulled put of his aft before kissing him. jack surprised himself by kissing back before pulling away catching his breath " queen huh " he looked up with a smirk. optimus purred cleaning them off " yes inless you like beging my pet "he chuckled jack scowled " for some reason i like beginning your queen " he looked up to the prime purple optics and smirked. optimus cuddle his new mate closer and smiled at him " we shall rule together " jack looked up and glared " but no one gets hurt to badly " he glared optimus groaned but wanting to keep his mate happy he agreed " fine but i still will have punishment " jack chuckled and kissed him with a smirk " i wouldn't have it any other way "jacks eyes turned into a sickening green optimus smirked and leaned his helm onto his mates and purred as they both closed their optics and enjoyed it.

( filhadomoony i hope you like it comment me and tell me how much you did and for everyone else enjoy ;) /