Scars Never Heal Without Love

jack sighed as he walked out of KO Burger and walked over to acree " i sware one of these days i'm gonna close this place for real " jack chuckled as he hopped onto arcee " having troubles jack " she asked driving to the base

jack sighed as he walked out of KO Burger and walked over to acree " i sware one of these days i'm gonna close this place for real " jack chuckled as he hopped onto arcee " having troubles jack " she asked driving to the base. Jack scowled " when doesn't that place have something wrong with it " he sighed as they enter the base hopping off of arcee he groaned rubbing his head and walked down the halls of the base with a scowl. arcee transformed and watched him go with a small frown " whats bugging him " asked wheeljack as he was leaning against the wall with bulkhead and miko " yeah i've never seen jack act like that " she shouted a bit. arcee pinched her face plate " jack hasn't had any sleep miko with school and his job pulse us its taken a toll on him today the boiler shut down now jacks out of work until it can be fixed he get another job today working at a mechanic shop " she explained " poor kid" said wheeljack and looked to where the boy left only to jerk when optimus deep voice boomed throughout the base " i will go speak wih him ". optimus walked through the halls of the base to fine his sweetspark he walked into the storage room and smiled abit seeing jack he walked over " jackson are you alright " he asked holding out his servo. jack turn and looked to optimus with a smile " i'm alright just a bit tired is all " jack got up and walked onto the primes servo. optimus pulled him to his spark and shivered a bit wanting the boy so bad the prime would do anything for him " the re_" optimus was cut off do to his com linking going off " optimus we have energon on the move " optimus sighed" on my way " he spoke before heading to the hanger in a fast pace he put jack down and transformered " autobots roll out " he shouted in a command before going threw the bridge. jack watched them before gasping as he saw miko heaidn threw the bridge " making a break " he shouted and ran after her. jack looked around and saw miko near a boulder taking picture jack ran over and took the phone " not now move " he duvked as a blast hit the boulder exploding it " jack what the frag " miko shouted. jack growled shoved her " just move miko ". optimus was fighting with megatron " i Want Let you Harm This World Megatron " megatron smirked and turn showing teeth " then your little human dies " megatron shot towards the boy. optimus turn and shouted "NOOOO JACK" optimus punched megatron with rage before rushing to his sweetspark " JACK ". jack turn then froze he pushed miko out of the way and went flying the last thing he heard was optimus shouting for him. optimus screamed out in pain as he watched his human be thrown back the prime ran and picked jack up " please stay with me sweet spark " optimus called for a bridge and rushed in he went straighed for the medbay he glared at miko " i'll deal with you later " he growled and took jack to medbay berth he laid his sweetspark down " JACK " optimus growled and shut the door on arcee. arcee and the others jerk back " what just happen " asked bulkhead who looked to the others " how the scrape would we know bulkhead " spoke wheeljack ultra magnus hummed " i have heard that when a spark has fount their promising they get really protective " he spoke. arcee looked at him with a glare " but jacks huamn and my partner " she scowled " not any longer the prime has choosen the boy we will respect his wishes " glared ultra magnus. optimus was sitting down near jack on a crate " optimus i i did my best he's a live though " spoke ratchet putting his servo on the primes shoulder plate optimus looked up and gave off a small smiled " i am just glade he will be waking up old friend thank you " he spoke and looked back at jack before he shrunk and laid close to him " please wake soon my spark" he whisphered . Jack groaned and blinked his eyes open he grimced and looked around only to pause feeling metal and heat jack looked and gapped seeing optimus " optimus " he spoke. optimus online his optics he looked down and smiled brightly " jackson " he leaned down and kissed the boy roughly with need " mmfmm mmmh " he groaned. jack stared eyes wide before kissing him back he groaned into the kiss and pulled back for air only to shiver as he felt the primes helm going downward. optimus smiled and went down before kissing and sucking jacks neck " mmm i can't hold any longer mmmh jack my sweet spark be * nips his neck * mine " he purred out. jack hiccuped a moaned before looking at optimus " mm optimus please " he spoke softly. optimus kissed before pulling down the sheets he rub the boys body and smiled at his shiver " mmm you beautiful " he spoke optimus then lube up jacks valve and thrusted his spike inside " mmfmm so tight jackson gonna fill you so well make you mine " optimus open his chest plate letting his spark bond with jacks heart " you feel me love " he purred out. jack whimpered grippig the bed sheets as he was turn on stomach optimus above him he moaned " optimus ahhh so good pleaase breed me fill my little humn hole " he husked out and whimpered thrusting back as best ashe could ignoring his enjuries. optimus growled and began thrusting holding jack down with his frame he loved it when the boys would tighten around his giant spike " i will jackson " optimus thrusted deeper and harder before overloading into jack " mmm yes jack take my fluids " he purred out more. jack shouted out as he came he whimpered filling so full " optimus  mmhmm" he spoke only to yelp as he was picked up " where we going ". optimus smiled " to my berthroom your never leaving my sight again " he walked into the room optimus laid down on the bed he helped jack dress he curled around the boy as he shrunk again and purred. jack smiled and felt his enjuries leaving him as he curled into optimus loving warmth.

( i hope you guys like this one please send a comment and Ravage4 tell what you think leave a comment hear or on my messenger thank you guys for reading and voting )