Megatron Likes Me/ complete/

Megatron was on broad the nemisis standing in the middle of the control room think about a certain autobot pet the boy got under his platting unlock most. Megatron could recall their first meeting and was surprised when the human pest showed him know fear the mech sighed before turning to soundwave " soundwave can you get information on the human pet of the autobots jack " megatron got a node and he smirked evilly as the mech pulled up the information on the screen megatron walked over and and began reading megatron looked at the pictures of the boy and stop on one peticular image where the boy was wearing nothing but his jeans megatron growled before pulling away as his spark leapt ( so that is why jack is on my processor he is my sparkmate ) megatron gave off a sinister laugh " knockout bring me jack darby " he wacthed as the flashy mech bowed and left megatron smirked ( prepare yourself jackson james darby for you are mine ).

Jacks pov

jack sighed as he just got off of work at KO Burger walking out the door he started heading down the street acree had patrol today so jack was walking for now he sighed walking around the curve only to gasp as something entered his neck he grabbed his phone and called the base " just like a autobot never can control their pets i don't know why megatron wants you so badly pest " then it all went dark.

With the Bots

when the base got the call from jack they all panic " i have to go get h_" she was cut off at knockouts nexted words " i don't know why megatron wants you so badly pest " arcee cringed jack need help and fast " optimus whats the play " the prime looked sadden " ratchet try to by past their shields get us in "

jacks pov

when jack woke he groaned and blinked his eyes opened and saw that he was in a cell small enough for him he gulped but didn't show fear as the doors opened and megatron walked in " ah your awake good " jack glared " if you think to get information out of me your wrong " his voice was calm he looked at the mech and his insides froze seeing that hunger look in them ( holly primus ) he thought with a shiver "oh you missed interped me i don't want information " he smirked making jack quiver a bit as he got closer and lowered his face to the cell " i want you~"jack gapped at him and froze as those servos reached in and picked him jack thrashed " let me go " he exclaimed only to freeze as those claws poked into his sides jack starred up at the bot with a glare.

Megatron pov

he looked at this boy and still his spark thumbed for it he scowled before leaning forward and began sniffing him and shivered with want he began nipping the boy lightly not carring that he protested he was gonna claim his new mate not matter what.

Jack pov

jack snarled and the bot and whimpered as his neck was attacked this time his fear did show and he tried wiggling away only to moan as megatron fount his sweet spot this made the mech stop for a secong before smirking jack cried out as his cloths where taken off he kicked at the mechs servos and glared only to gasp as his cock was touched he had tears in his eyes only to growl and rip the mechs wires and he fell jack landed back inside of the cell he pulled his pants back up " that isn't how you court a human you can't just force me i could die " jack actually grew alittle shock when the mech gave off a guilty look and left with a growl. jack curled up in the corner of the cell and cried (acree optimus get me out of here ) he thought before closing his eyes and slept. when jack next woke was do to knockout handing him his food he froze looking at themech who was actually frowning at him " jack i am sorry for what megatron did not even i would force a person or mech " jack walked forward and took the food and ate it slowly " thanks knockout " he spoke as the mech left only to freeze as megatron walked back in " easy jack i will not harm you i can to apologize for my actions i must say that i was in my dark energon state at the time " jack looked to see the mech frowning at him andjakc stood up ad walked to the cage door and hopped onto his servo he was lifted up to the mechs face " please don't do that "he spoke with a quiver the mech gave off a node.