I

Max buried his head under his pillow, desperately trying to block out David's annoying wake up calls. "Shut the FUCK UP DAVID!" Max yelled. "Good morning!" David replied. "And, language."

He groaned and rolled out of bed and into the mess hall. He sat at the table all alone drinking his black coffee out of his "NOPE" cup. He nearly spit it out when David showed up out of nowhere: "We have two new campers coming today Max, I would like you to accompany me in welcoming them to Camp Campbell... maybe you could make some friends?!" David desperately wanted Max to chipper up his attitude and live up to his full potential, starting out with the simple task of making friends. He noticed how Max was reclusive and didn't talk to the other campers much, so, he held up his hopes... but not too high.

"Kids are here." The quartermaster said as the old, broken bus trudged into the campgrounds and ran David over. For the first time in a while, Max chuckled. A girl with teal pigtails and high energy came running, or more like bouncing, out of the bus doors. She approached Max and waved. "I'm Nikki! Who are you?" "Max." "Well, Max, I think we're gonna get along great!" Max was unsure, but felt better about Nikki than he did the other campers.

Then, another kid came out of the bus. A tall, brown haired boy. He looked nervous and kinda nerdy, but in a cute way. Woah buddy, you did not just "call" a guy cute. Their eyes met each other and Max was mesmerized by the way the sun shown on his crystal blue eyes. Max felt his caramel skin turn red and quickly put up his hood and pulled the strings shut. Fuck. What is this?! Why am I feeling this crap?

The tall boy walked towards max and waved hello. Max waved back, and even smiled a little. "H-Hi! I'm Neil! And you are?" "Max. I'm Max. Umm, I have an empty spot in my tent if you wanna be roommates!" "Sure!" Neil replied.

Max grabbed Neil's wrist and led him (more like dragged him) towards his tent. "It's a bit messy, sorry..." Max felt embarrassed. "It's fine! I'm not that neat myself." Neil replied with a soft smile.

He began to unpack his things; lots of books, hygiene products, regular sleep-away stuff. Max found himself staring at him and quickly looked away. "Like what you see?" Max whipped his head towards Neil. Oh no. He did not see me staring. Shit! "I'm just playing with you, Max!" Neil punched him playfully on the arm, the touch of the tall boys skin on his made him turn into jello.

David came in to get Neil, so he could give him the tour of the camp. Neil waved by and smiled that contagious smile. Max waved back, a little curve to his lips, blood rising to his face.

I need some serious fucking help

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Rayn here! This is my 3rd fanfic, but I feel more passionate about this one. I will be updating as often as possible, and I hope you enjoy this story!

(503 words)