Dinner

Madison Beer

Kehlani Parrish ☾

Kehlani Parrish

Kehlani Parrish ☾

Jack Parrish

Jack Parrish ☾

Madison

"Great, I can't find my damn heels" I looked everywhere for them and they are nowhere to be found. "Baby they might just be in the car" My boyfriend comes into the room with his jaw practically hitting the floor.

"You look stunning" I pout. "I'd look even more stunning if I could find my fucking black heels" He slightly chuckled at my stubbornness. "How much you wanna bet they're in the car?" He was probably right as usual. If I bet anything, I'd be setting myself up for a total loss.

I tend to always leave my heels in the car after we go out. They bug me immensely. Tonight was special though. I was finally meeting his two sisters. They both lived in other countries due to wanting to study abroad.

"Let's go" I wear random shoes until i'm in the car, sure enough my heels were in the passenger seat. As Jack goes to say something I stop him. "Don't even try to tell me I told you so Jack" He keeps his eyes on the road and drives to the restaurant we would all be meeting at.

All, including his parents. His hand sits on my thigh in the silent ride to the place. Shortly after we arrive to a beautiful, fancy restaurant. Two different girls were chatting with his parents. I'm assuming those are his sisters. Jack places his hand on my back.

"Kehlani, Valentina this is Madison" I shake both of their hands and give them a warm smile. They were all extremely different from each other. Valentina seemed so sweet and innocent but Kehlani screams rebel right at your face. She wore a black button up and tight jeans. Tattoos covered her arms and you could see some underneath her shirt. The button up was slightly transparent.

I greeted Jack's parents and sat down next to him, across from his sisters. They all make small talk but I stay speaking to his older sister, Kehlani.

"I've heard so much about you" I state.

"Good things I hope, if not I think Jack is gonna have to take a beating from his older sister" She grins proudly and looks at the menu.

"All good things" We order a bottle of wine, and a bottle of champagne. To top it off I ordered a pasta with Alfredo sauce. Kehlani seemed to have a very strong opinion on my liking of pasta sauce.

"No way you actually ordered Alfredo" I laugh. "It's better than normal tomato sauce" I make a face that shows how disgusted I am from 'red pasta'.

"To think I was starting to like you" We hand the waiter all our menus and wait for our orders to come. "What do you do for a living Madison?" I slightly shrug.

"I'm still in school right now. Working on photography" She seemed very pleased and satisfied with that. "Did you know I study the same thing?" I was shocked. Jack never mentioned that.

"Photography is one of the many reasons i'm in love with Spain. I mean it's fucking- freaking...sorry for my language. It's freaking incredible. Everything is a sight for sore eyes. From museums, to local landmarks, and don't even get me started on the beaches" She rants about how wonderful it is.

I've always wanted to go to Spain. "What part of Spain do you live in?" I felt like I was being nosy. "Alicante"

"Never heard of it" I said truthfully. "It's beautiful trust me. Hopefully you could experience that some day" Our food was finally delivered.

I was starving right now. We all made conversation and overall it was a great get together. Jack's parents love me and I love them. They're amazing people.

We all split the bill since no one let anyone just pay straight up. It was honestly a 15 minute discussion on who was going to pay. It was hectic.

Kehlani looks over at me. "My family is pretty crazy. You sure you wanna be a part of it?" She asked. "Of course" Kehlani grabbed her phone from her pocket and handed it over.

"Seems like we're gonna be stuck in this family together for a while so you might as well put your number in" After typing in my number I see Jack with an eyebrow raised. "What was that all about?" I shake it off.

We arrived home, as you could imagine...tired from a long night. Jack takes off his button up and everything else, only leaving him in his boxers. I change into something slightly more comfortable and make my way to the bed. Jack patted the space next to him.

I laid on his chest and not to long after both him and I fell into a deep, long slumber.

Hi guys, I wrote this chapter rlly easily and I hope the others are also like this.