Touch Me

—

Madison

We got down from the ferris wheel and made our way towards bumper cars. Kehlani kept bumping into me repeatedly. "Lanii" I complained. The dim and red lights hit her eyes when they met with mine.

This girl was genuinely finding a way to make me smile. To make me happy. As we finish, she walks out making fun of me. "I totally won"

"Babe, you can't win with bumper cars" She just stared at me and didn't say anything after. "Babe?" I gave her an embarrassed smile. "I'm sor-" She chuckles and looks at me. "Don't be sorry 'babe'" She joked.

She kissed my cheek softly and walked around the fair with me. We played at booths and sure enough she managed to win me a panda that we named "Theo". Super cute.

We walked towards the car, hand in hand, with Theo to my left. "We have one more place to go to" This girl is just filled of surprises isn't she. I was truly having the time of my life with her. Everything felt so perfect at the moment.

I didn't want it to end anytime soon. The car was silent except for the music playing in the background. Lewis Capaldi's 'before you go' was playing. I sang along.

"Your voice is so beautiful Mads" Every word that comes out of her mouth makes my heart melt.

Everything about her is kind, and gentle.

Passionate.

Something that I feel I never truly had with Jack.

We parked near a sandy place and I knew exactly where we were at. The beach. She walked out of the car and opened the trunk. She grabbed a blanket and a basket after rolling her jeans up and taking off her shoes.

I offered to help her carry the things but she wouldn't let me. I rolled up my jeans and took off my jacket, leaving it in the car.

We walked towards the empty beach. The moon looked like it was just above the water, and the billions of stars in the sky lit up the night perfectly. After setting everything down she looked up at me happily.

"Come on" We went for a walk near the water. "What's on your mind?" She asked. I shrugged and kissed her hand. A tear slipped down my face. She spun me around and grabbed my waist. "Talk to me"

"I've never had this. Jack's perfect date was always, a fancy restaurant, he never changed it up. Sometimes he'd forget. Point is, things like fancy restaurants aren't for me. I like things like this. They mean something. Something special and i'm so thankful I get to share this with you and no one else" Her head leaned against mine.

"I'm happy i'm here with you" We walked for about 15 minutes before going back and eating the snacks that were in the basket.

We both laid back on the blanket with the breeze hitting us softly. "This is so perfect" I moan from how great it felt to lay here.

"Agreed" Kehlani's face hovered over mine. My fingertips traced her tattoos gently until my arms wrapped around her neck, pulling her down towards me. Our lips firmly pressed against one another, and our tongues battled for dominance.

My hands made their way to her button up, slowly unbuttoning. I gently pulled off her shirt. My arms made their way around her body to unclip her bra. "Madison"

"I'm sure shh" I shush her. I swiftly pull off my shirt, leaving me in only jeans. Her fingers unclip my bra. The feeling of our bear chests against each other made me moan into her mouth.

She pulled me onto her and interlocked our fingers. My hips straddled her. My lips traveled to her neck, where I sucked softly leaving marks. "Shit" She mumbled. I made my down to her stomach where my tongue traveled.

She lays me down and gets on top of me. "This is your night. Just enjoy it" She kisses my lips and then my neck. The amount of pleasure she gave me just from leaving hickeys made me go crazy.

She unbuttoned my pants and dragged them down in one swift motion with my underwear. She grabbed both my legs. "I know you've never done this. Let me know if you want me to stop please" I pull one of her hands up to my chest.

"Touch me" Her tongue touches the one area I needed her in most. "God" I moaned out. My hand gripped the sheet tightly.

Needless to say...this girl made me forget about every problem.

Men? Never heard of them.

Idk wth this was lmao