Raised A Bitch

—

Madison

I walked over to Kehlani who showed no type of emotion across her face. "You okay?" I asked her. She nodded. She was being blunt. "Question" She asked.

"Shoot" She eyes my cousin up and down. "Is she single?" I laughed and nodded. "Perfect i'll be right back" I sat at the bar and watched as Kehlani and her hit it off. They were giggling so much that at this point it was just nauseating. Their lips connected shortly after making me feel uncomfortable.

Kehlani looked back at me for a second but continued to kiss my cousin. "Jack, baby" I grabbed his face. I appreciated the fact that he threw a surprise party for me but I was becoming tired and really wanted to go home. "Can we go home please?" He pouts.

"Please" He nods and grabs his car keys from his pocket. "Goodnight everyone" He announced. That's one way to let everyone know we're leaving. He hugs Valentina, his dad, and his mom on the way out. He didn't even attempt to look for Kehlani and bid her a goodbye. He held my hand until we got in the car.

"Thank you for tonight" I look down at my finger and see that it is now occupied by an engagement ring. Jack grabs my hand and looks at it. "It seems so...you" He points out the diamond on my finger.

"Yeah" Our fingers interlock as he drives to our place. Walking into the house felt so peaceful. He locks the door and kisses me passionately. His hands traveled down my body.

Reaching my shirt, he attempts to pull it off but I shake my head and stop him. "Not tonight" I sigh. He looks at me confused. I never turned sex down.

"Are you serious?" He asked. Am I not allowed to say no to sex at least once? "We just got engaged today, and it's your birthday. You really don't want to celebrate?" I shook my head.

"Wow okay" He takes off his tie and walks upstairs. I walk into our kitchen and grab a cold water bottle from the fridge. I walk upstairs and see Jack already in bed with his phone in hand.

I laid beside him. He instantly put his phone on the nightstand. "Goodnight" I mumble. He doesn't even say goodnight back.

An hour passes and i'm still tossing and turning. "Fuck" As I say that Jack's phone gets a notification. I don't want to pry on his business but...I had too...well not had too, I wanted too. I had to admit.

I walked over to his phone quietly. When I flip it over I see a text from an Olivia. I've never met an Olivia? I try not to think much of it until another message comes in.

Olivia:
Come over tomorrow night.

Is Jack...cheating on me? I look at him sleeping peacefully and grab his phone. I head downstairs with his phone in hand and pour myself a nice glass of red wine. I scroll through his iMessages and see flirty messages with other girls.

He was going to meet one tomorrow. And I was fully prepared to catch him in the act. I place his phone back on his nightstand and sleep on the couch.

Night time arrived and I pretended as if I had no idea of what was going on in his phone all day. He walked downstairs looking directly down at even almost tripped. "Hey baby you feeling better?" He asks. I manage to pull together a "mhmm" while playing with the ring on my finger.

"I need to go somewhere so i'll be back" He kissed me. When he left I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys. I followed behind his car and see him pull into a restaurant. A fancy one. He greets a girl with a hug and then...a kiss?

A fucking kiss. They walked in and got seated at a booth by a window, giving me clear view. I was angry so I got out of my car and walked in. "JACK PARRISH" I yell. I see his body tense up as he sees me.

"Mad-" I walk over to his table. The girl across from him looks at my hand as I set it down angrily. "You're engaged to her?" She asked him in shock. He was frozen in his spot. "So let me get this straight, you're fucking multiple girls, yet still had the balls to ask me to marry you?"

I slide the ring off my finger and set it down in front of him.

"Ma'am we're gonna have to ask you to leave" Security says to me. "Don't worry it'll only be a sec. I'm having a moment with my EX cheating fiancé" I smile at them.

"We're done. Your mom clearly raised a little bitch"

Thank you for reading if you did 💞