Chapter 7: Telling The Truth

-Recap-

i walked out the door and continued to the elevator. It dinged and i saw someone who i didnt think i would see ever again!!......

Me: “Adam!!!....”           

Adam: “miss me?” he smirked……

Me: “What the hell are you doing here?!”

Adam: “just came to see my little muffin, thats all.” He pulled me by my waist closer to him. I struggled to get out of his grasp but he was too strong.

Me: “what do you want Copeland!!??...”

Adam: “well not just me….we.” next thing i know everything is black……

-End Recap-

Cody’s POV

After Skylar left I kinda just stood in the same spot. How come I’ve never talked to her? Oh yeah, Aj…. She’s kinda cute, but a lilttle on the unstable side, but Skylar….. man…..now Skylar is just…..wow. She’s someone you want to take home to mom. Not some unstable, clingy, sports bra wearing 13 year old nerd. I guess you can say im starting to develop a crush on Skylar. But she most likely has a boyfriend, or a girlfriend.

Ted: “HELLOOOOOO EARTH TO CODY!!!”

Me: “Huh, what happened??”

Ted: “you were just standing there day dreaming about Sky…..you liker her don’t you?”

Me: “who wouldn’t like her, she’s everything you need and extra!!”

Ted: “yea I know from expirence.”

Me: “you two used to date?”

Ted: “yeah, we met through Bret when she was working in FCW. When we broke up it was because we were too much of friends. Just if you do go after her be careful….she’s been through a lot in her life, and if you break her, I don’t care if you are my friend or not, but you won’t be dashing anymore.”

Me: “okay, okay gosh…just….not my face, or my balls okay….”

Regular POV

Ohhhh my head…where the hell am I? I open my eyes but don’t see anything??....am I fucking blind?? Ughh when I find Adam im so gonna chop his dick off. I try to move my hands but they’re tied to something, like a chair I guess. Next thing a light comes on blinding the shit outta me.

?????1: “wakey wakey ms. Sexy…” wait…….no oh god no…please don’t let that be…???

Me: “Jason??(Christian)….”

????2: “aww she remembers you Jase..” and that’s none other than the asshole himself…Adam Copeland. After my eyes settle I see that I’m in a furnished room. It has the basics; a T.V, bed, computer desk, end table, a rug, and a couch. But somehow it looks all too familiar….