2p Germany

2P! Germany was originally designed by Hidekaz Himaruya for "Another Color". His appearance is official, though often modified to be similar to 2P! Nyotalia Germany. His personality is set within the fandom itself.

His human name is often considered "Lutz", "Luzifer", or "Luther", a variation of his counterpart's Ludwig.

Appearance:

He is shown to be physically similar to his counterpart. He has several scars; one beneath his left eye which extends across the cheek, and three down his right forearm. His eyes are a light pinkish purple, with dark lines beneath (often considered to be from a smoking habit).

He wears a khaki jacket, often hanging from his shoulders. He wears a black German WW2 field cap. His tank top is loose, and his uniform trousers are black.

Like his counterpart, he also wears the Iron Cross.

However, there are occasional changes from the canon design, as such he can be seen with tattoos and even with messy hair.

Personality:

Unlike his appearance, 2P! Germany's personality varies, and most is up to interpretation to the fandom.

He has delinquent behavior, and can be sloppy. He lacks the soldier attitude of his counterpart, and generally goes with the flow. He can be arrogant and boastful, but he can be very loyal, much like his counterpart.

He has no issue when dealing with the opposite sex, and can be portrayed as a pervert with this.

Interests:

He is mainly portrayed by fans to be somewhat of an alcoholic and a smoker. He is known to be perverse and sexually active, and/or aggressive.