2p Norway

2P!Norway is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia manga/anime character of "another color".

His human name is Lokki Bondevik.

Appearance:

2P!Norway is portrayed with blonde hair (darker than his 1P!) with an inverted black cross pin. His eyes are blue with purple shading. A burn mark can be clearly seen on the right side of his face, travelling down to most of his body.

His clothing is a red sailor's suit (dark red shirt with lighter red scarf and pants) with black gloves and shoes. Although sometimes his casual clothes are portrayed as being a Metal Rock band t-shirt with jeans. His weapon is a flamethrower, which he carries around from time to time.

Personality:

2P!Norway is portrayed as being very energetic, with a range of emotions consisting mostly of positive ones. Although he may act as the nicer one, he is not very sympathetic and tends to want to get what he wants.

He is very outgoing and it is rare to see him shy around others. He is can be very childish in his actions, most of the consisting of attention seeking however.

Interests:

2P!Norway is a pyromaniac, so one of his main interests is fire and setting anything in flames. Often this leads to the expense of himself and others (as seen with the burn mark across his face and body). He is often banned from the kitchen for setting spatulas alight on the stove.

His other interest is Denmark. Norway is considered a "yandere", someone who is so obsessed and in love with someone that they will destroy anything that harms that person.

Other than that, his interests include: candy, metal music, and video games.