2p China

2P! China is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of "another color". His appearance and personality is not, however, very well known and is one of the least developed Second Players. His general design is based off the 2P Nyotalia China. His human name varies; although more than usually Wang Zao.

Appearance:

2P! China's appearance does not have much variation from his counterpart. His hair is often mid neck length, and his eyes are usually portrayed as either brown or red.

He wears a red Changshan, which lacks his counterpart's long sleeves, and is often unbuttoned from the neck. He wears a Chinese military Cap with a colors that varies from Black to Red.

Personality:

2P! China's personality seems to vary:

He is pictured as being openly compassionate, and lacking the irratable moods of his counterpart. This variation is kind and soft spoken, and does things out of concern. He is cheerful, friendly, and loud.He is pictured as being quiet with a strong "face". He does not let his emotions show, and refuses to act under dishonor. He perfers to act for the good of the whole, rather than the individual, by any means nessesary. He does not take insult lightly. He does not act for the "lower class" which often makes him seem arrogant, and does not openly announce his opinion.He is quiet, controlling and manipulative. He prefers things his way, and will do anything to make it so. He is not afraid of stating his opinion, though quietly.

Interests:

Most of his interpretations consider 2P! China as an opium addict; though unlike his counterpart other interests include weaponry; 2p!China is usually playing with knives or guns.