2p Iceland

2P! Iceland is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of "another color". He is one of the Nordics with a defining personality and somewhat defining appearance within the fandom.

His human name is Egil Steillson.

Appearance:

He is physically similar to his counter part. His eyes vary from Red to Beige, his right eye is in an eye patch.

His hair may vary from light purple or silver. He is often seen wearing some sort of jacket, either a hoodie or a red collared jacket. He may wear either a black shirt or a black turtle neck.

Personality:

He is cheerful and optimistic, but also a bit arrogant. He likes to be friendly with people, and refuses to be a downer. He can be goofy, silly and either very naive or very clueless. It is also said he can be very creepy and affectionate at the same time. He calling Lokki(2p Norway) Big Brother, he says that it's his way to show how much he loves and cares about them, is very happy that he is Lokki's younger Brother.

Interests:

His interests vary among the fandom. There are some accounts where his character enjoys torturing animals and/or torturing people.

Some say that, he likes licorice and hot springs. His best friend is Mr. Puffin.

Pets:

On Hetalia, there are a few Nations who have Pets, Animal Companions, or Mythical/Folklore companions. Often, these are not transfered as a Player 2. But there are a few interpretations in the fandom, which due use these Companions.

Mr. Puffin, unlike his counter part, is more gentlemanly. He does not curse, and speaks in a rich high class manner. He may be wearing a top hat and a monocle. He has a thick English accent according to others, sometimes it's heavy Icelandic.