2p France

2P! France is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of "another color". His design is partially based on 2P! Nyotalia France. Aside from spelling, 2P! France's human name is basically the same as his counterpart, Francois Bonnefoy, but sometimes it is changed to Louis.

Appearance:

2P! France does not have severely noticable differences between himself and his counterpart. He often has sullen purple eyes, a melancholic expression, scruffier stubble, messy/long blond hair, and he is usually never seen without a cigarette.

2P! France usually wears a purple shirt. He never seen wearing anything too flashy or fancy. Most people assume that he dresses this way not because he doesn't have taste, but it's because he doesn't care.

Personality:

Unlike his counterpart, 2P! France is more lust over love. He's quiet/sullen most of the time and gives off an "I don't know" look.

He lacks a vigor for life and usually just spends his time with short and shallow pleasures. He tends to be lazy and selfish.

2P France tends to be obstinate. He will put up an offensive and vulgar front. Ordinary relationships tend to be awkward for him, and he can easily be unfaithful.

Interests:

He is a heavy smoker and alcoholic. He has a pention for arguing, and like his counterpart, he will argue with England to pass the time.

Despite his lack of a romantic mood, he is willing to bed with people. This being another example of his love for shallow pleasures. He can usually be seen at a brothel or bar.