2p Poland

2P! Poland is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia webcomic/anime character of "another color". Being a lesser known 2P!, he isn't very developed in the fandom in terms of appearance or personality.

His human name is Franciszek Łukasiewicz. But there're few more often used options, like: Fryderyk (Polish variant of Frederick, which may refer to famous polish pianist and composer: Frederick Chopin [pl. Fryderyk Szopen]), or Filip (Polish variant of Philip) - with greek origin, the name means "horse-loving" or "fond of horses".

Appearance:

2P! Poland does not have a consistent appearance through out the fandom itself.

However, one of his more prominent interpretations show that he has messy blond hair, sullen blue eyes, and generally does not care about his appearance. He appears sickly, and has a cross-like scar on the right side of his mouth.

his most distinct appearance (other than his scar.) was his tattered red scarf.

Personality:

2P! Poland does not have a consistent personality through out the fandom itself.

However, one of the more prominent interpretations of 2P! Poland is that he is generally anti-social, depressive, with a cynical out look on life. 2P! Poland lacks the quirkiness and cheer of his counterpart, as well as the general mannerisms. He is generally reasonable, down to earth, and pessimistic.

Another interpretation is that he has acute anxiety disorder, and rarely goes outside as he's a compulsive worrier.

Interests:

He actually has an obsession in collecting saws (because what is Warsaw, without 'saw'?).(which he never uses)