1: my new roommate

Author's POV

Taehyung was short unlike others around his age except for his two best friends who were short like him. To say he was innocent was an understatement. He is extremely innocent, he has no knowledge on anything remotely sexual. Even though Taehyung's a boy, he has a very feminine body and prettiest face anyone would want. Unfortunately, he doesn't realise that and thinks he is not good looking. He trusts people easily and likes skinship.

Taehyung's POV

It was the first day of Bighit University for me. I am currently carrying my luggage to my new dorm room.

I was curious about my new roommate. I always wanted a roommate and I hope that the person is just as excited as I am.

I took the elevator in the building and pressed the 4th floor. When I reached I looked at my information sheet and searched for room number #420 (a/n: lol sorry i had to)

Author's POV

After searching for 2 minutes he finally found the room. He took a deep breath and checked his outfit.

What Taehyung was wearing:

(a/n: without the mask)

Taehyung's POV

"Hopefully my roommate doesn't think I'm ugly" I said feeling insecure about what I wore but shrugged it off because I am excited to meet my new roommate.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. After 20 seconds a guy opened a door. Omg he looks so handsome.

What Jungkook was wearing:

(a/n: without the bag and the mask)

Jungkook's POV

My heart stopped. When I opened the door I swear I saw an angel. (a/n: sorrrry for the cringe bare with me). I didn't realise I was staring at him too long till he shook me. I came back to reality.

"Uh hello do you want something?" I politely asked.

"Ah hello I am guessing you are my new roommate" He said with his deeeeep voice.

"Ohh please come in" I said, kind of nervous. I opened the door wide for him to enter and sat down on the couch.

He put his luggage on the side and sat on the other couch.

"So what's your name?" He asked curiously.

"My name's jeon jungkook but my friends call me kookie, what's yours?" I said hoping he would call me kookie one day.

"My name's kim taehyung but my friends call me tae" He said smiling. I swear my heart melted by that.

"Taehyung, if you have any problems with the university feel free to ask me." I said.

"Oh thank you so much I really appreciate it, can you show me my room?" He asked shyly.

"Ahh yes come with me" I said as I stood up from the couch and saw him do the same. I walked to the room beside mine.

"Here this is your room," I gestured towards the room, "This is my room, if you need any help then you can come to my room" I said as I pointed towards my room.

"Oh thank you I should start unpacking bye" He said. I frowned a little but changed that to a quick smile and nodded.

He went to take his luggage and entered his room, giving me a warm smile.

A/n: I will start updating daily because quarantine has me stuck home all day. Though that said I also have a lot of work so please don't be mad if I don't update every day. Hope you liked the story so far :) Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING.