10: New look

Taehyung's POV 

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I look beside me to see kookie fast asleep. I turned to his side and rested my face on my palm. 

I decide to take my time admiring his features. Those prominent eyebrows and double eyelids; those moles on lower lip and above his left nostril; that sharp and angular jaw-line; that big hooked nose that's so soft and PERFECT; those thin but plump lips-I want to feel those lips. 

And of course like every time, I didn't think twice before cupping his face and placing my lips on his. I broke the kiss after 30 seconds and saw that kookie is still not awake. I wanted to feel his lips a bit more so why not kiss him again? And that's what I did. I kissed him again while he was deep in his slumber. Or that's what I thought. 

Jungkook's POV

Who do you think I am? How can I sleep when those plump lips are glued to mine? I woke up the moment those lips touched mine but pretended to be asleep. Why you ask? Well it's because I am Jeon Jungkook and I love to tease my baby. 

I pretended to turn around in my sleep, of course taking Tae with me. I grabbed Tae's hand that was cupping my cheek and turned around causing Tae's body to collapse on mine. There was no blanket in between us and that's when it hit me. Tae's naked. Aadkjghdflkgfhjk. How badly do I just want to open my eyes and take a glimpse of the-let me tell you-amazing, gorgeous body of his. I feel Tae shuffling around like he is in panic mode. I guess he realised too that he was naked. 

Taehyung's POV

I was startled when kookie pulled me with him while he turned around. But then I saw how peacefully he was sleeping so I didn't mind. I wanted to admire his features more but I felt cold air hit my body. I shivered and looked down to see that I'm naked. Oh nooo!!! Kookie will think I'm weird for being naked. I need to wear some clothes before he is awake! I was running around searching for my clothes when I thought I heard a chuckle? I took a glance back at the bed to see kookie asleep. I must be overthinking. I continue to search around till I find my clothes stack up on the bedside drawer. I quickly grab those and run towards the bathroom. I got in the bathroom and shut the door quickly. I flinched at the sound. My heart was beating fast from all the running and I was panting. Then my mood changed when I remembered what day is today. It's my first day at the university! I don't know what to wear. Hmmm I should ask chimchim. I quickly wore my clothes and got outside the bathroom. Kookie was still asleep so I quietly went to get my phone and dialed chimchim's number. I don't want to go all the way to other room, where chimchim slept with yoongi hyung and hobi hyung.  

"Taebaby?" Chimchim answered my call. 

"Chimchimmmmmmmmmm, I need help" I whined to the person on the other side of the call. 

"What help taebaby?" 

"I don't know what to wear. It's my first day at the university, chimchimmmm" 

"WAIT I'M COMING TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW." Chimchim said loudly making me move the phone far from my poor ears.

"Okayy chimchim" I ended the call 

Jungkook's POV

I finally got up from the bed. I stretched my arms and cracked a few bones (a/n: istg am i the only who finds that hot-and i ooop). I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom first to wash up as I saw Tae talking to someone on the phone.