6: Getting ready

Taehyung's POV

"Chimchim where are we hanging out today?" I asked to the person on the other side of the call. 

"We decided to hang out at joonie hyung and jin hyung's house, come there with jungkook taebaby" Chimchim answered.

"What should I wear chimchimmmmm?" I asked. 

"Da- I mean yoongi hyung is calling me. Sorry taebaby. Ask jungkook. I have to go baby. Bye" Chimchim said in a hurry and end the call before I could've even say anything. I pouted but I guess he's right, I can just ask kookie. 

I put my phone on the kitchen table and walked up to kookie.

Jungkook's POV

"Koookieee what should I wear to joonie appa and eomma jin's house?" Tae asked while pouting. 

"Joonie appa? Eomma Jin?" I asked confused to why he was calling joonie hyping and jin hyung, appa and eomma. 

"I call them appa and eomma because they are like my appa and eomma. They take good care of me" He said with a big smile. 

"I get it. And as for what you asked me you can wear anything you want baby" I said before I got an idea. "Wait if you really want I can pick an outfit for you" I said hiding my excitement. 

"Okay kookie" he said before realising something. "Oh I meant okay daddy" he said with an innocent smile. 

Shit that hit me hard....down there but I decided to ignore it because I can't wait to give that outfit for my baby. 

"Baby come to my room. I have an outfit for you" I said hiding my smirk. He followed to me to my room.

"Wait here, I'll go and get it" I said while pointing at the bed as I walk towards to closet. 

"Okay daddy" he said as he sat down on the bed. Shit I think it was not a very great idea of making him call me daddy, it's hard for someone down there. 

I opened the closet and searched in the back corner. Bingo! Found it. I hid it behind my back and went to Tae. 

"Baby do you promise you will wear what I will give you" I asked for confirmation. 

"Of course daddy I will wear whatever you want me to. I trust you" he said with his boxy smile. I just want to squish his bread cheeks so bad. 

I placed the outfit on the bed beside him and made my way to the door. "Okay baby I'll go change and wait outside in the living room" I said before closing the door.

I finished changing and sat on the couch. After 10/20 minutes the door creaked open revealing Taehyung. My mouth was wide open and I was staring at him for god knows how long. 

What Taehyung was wearing: 

(a/n: without the bag. also btw this is kookie's hoodie)

He looked so cute in my hoodie. I want to cuddle the shit out of him. I always wanted Tae to wear my clothes cause he is short so it would look adorable on him and I was right. 

"Does it look bad?" he asked, scared. 

"No baby you look adorable" I said, unconsciously showing my bunny smile. 

"Thank you Kookie. Let's go now"

"Yes let's go" I said after looking at the mirror satisfied with my outfit. 

What Jungkook was wearing:

(a/n: this took me longer than i thought

(a/n: this took me longer than i thought. it was hard finding kookie without all black not that i don't like that look on him but i just wanted a more boyfriend look, ya know. it's just my preference tho lol)

"Baby let's use my car, okay?" I asked. 

"Okay daddy" He answered me whilst walking to the parking lot. 

I got into driving seat and Tae sat beside me. I started the car and drove off.

When the signal light was red, I took the opportunity to place my hands on Tae's lap. Taehyung squeaked and I tried to hide my smile and pretended to be concentrated on driving. During the ride, to tease him, I squeezed his thighs sometimes and it was funny seeing him blush every time. After a while we reached joonie hyung and jin hyung's house. 

We got out of the car and knocked on the door. But then we realised that the door was open so we opened the door and saw-

A/N:

Heyyyyyoooo my lovely readersss. I hope you like this chapter :)))) I really tried adding details in this chapter unlike my other ones so I hope you like that. Ooh again feel free to give me feedback or suggestions either in the comments or dms. I love talking to y'all so if you're bored and want to talk to someone, I'm always there ;) Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING.