5: Rules

Jungkook's POV

"I have one!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed like a child. He is so cute please protect him. 

"Rule no.1 is that we have to sleep together everyday" He said innocently and with a big smile on his face. I cooed at that. 

"Okay Taehyungie if that's what you want" I replied also with a big smile on my face. 

"Rule no.2 will be that we have to cuddle" I said internally cooing at the thought of cuddling with this innocent fluff ball everyday. 

"Rule no.3..hmmm...I get to kiss you wherever and whenever I want" He said a little shy, probably remembering the kiss that happened earlier. 

"Rule no.4 is that I get to touch you wherever and whenever I want, of course that includes kissing you" I said internally smirking at the fact that Taehyung is so innocent to fall into this trap. Of course I'm not going to do it without consent. (a/n: literally all the taekook fanfics i've read are jungkook as a bitch and he is not asking for consent at all which is really annoying so he's going to be a gentlemen in this one :) hope you dont mind)  

"Okay Jungkookie hyung, I would've allowed you to touch me even if it weren't or the rules" He said showing his boxy smile. I don't think my heart can handle his smile ever. 

"Rule no.5 you have to call me tae or taetae or any other nickname, just not taehyung" He said with a hint of sadness probably because I call him Taehyung which is too formal. 

"I'm going to call you baby? is that okay?" I said screaming in my head to the chance of calling this lil baby, baby. 

"Of course Jungkookie hyung" he said smiling honestly. This means he liked the nickname thank god. 

"Jungkookie hyung, can I call you kookie?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. 

"Last rule, rule no.6, you can call me kookie when we are outside but inside you have to call me something specific" I said smirking widely. 

"What do you want to me to call you inside kookie?" He asked confused.

"You have to call me daddy"

A/N: 

I LOVE YALL SF MUCH IM NOT KIDDING I CRIED WHEN I SAW ALL THE COMMENTS. I DON'T DESERVE YALL AT ALL. I felt so bad for not updating in a while so here you have a new chapter. Im sorry this chapter's short but dw next chapter will be way longer and I will be updating daily like 2/3 times a week :) ANOTHER THING - I GOT 1K READS. WHAT. THE. HELL. I was so surprised again I LOVE YALL SF MUCH THANK YOU SM. 

Also one last thing, I love interacting with you through the comments so if you want to request something regarding the book or give your opinion pls comment I won't get offended :) Also dm me if you want someone to chat. Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING. 

Edit: I just want to address the issue going on at the moment. I'm sure most of you heard about the terrible incident that took place with George Floyd. He was a 46 year old black man, who died in police custody after a white officer handcuffed him and kneeled on his neck for several minutes ignoring Floyd's many pleads that he could not breathe. This inhuman act has been going on for so many years and it's a shame it's still not stopped. Also stop saying it's police brutality, it's called murder. M U R D E R. I hope you can take the time to sign petitions to charge the officers, who are fortunately fired but they still need to pay for what they did. Donate if you can and spread the news because #blacklivesmatter. Thank you for reading.