3: Sleepmate?

Warning: some sexual interaction but no smut...yet (some ass massaging/groping whatever you call it...take the hint) 

Jungkook's POV

My heart was beating. Taehyung's going to sleep with me. TAEHYUNG'S GOING TO SLEEP WITH ME. I went to my room and Taehyung followed. Ugh I'm so nervous. I wonder what Taehyung is feeling right now.

Taehyung's POV

Ahhh I'm so excited to sleep with Jungkookie hyung, I love skinship so much. (a/n: also i legit don't know if skinship is a word or not. oh well) It makes me feel safe :)
I hope he doesn't find this weird. 

Jungkook's POV

I told Taehyung to wait on the bed because meanwhile I'll change my clothes in the bathroom. When I went to the bathroom, I stripped down my clothes. I wore my sweatpants and I was about to wear my shirt when I an idea popped up in my head. I decided to tease Taehyung and see his reaction ;)

What Jungkook was wearing: (WARNING: NSFW PIC, well kinda) 

(a/n: imagine it's jungkook)

When I walked out of my bathroom I saw Taehyung was looking around my bedroom, probably checking it out. Not that I mind. When he turned around, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He stared at my abs and I smirked, seems like my plan worked. He quickly looked elsewhere trying to avoid the sight in front of him.  He laid down, still blushing, on the bed and waited for me. I went to the bed and slid myself under the blanket. 

Suddenly Taehyung asked still blushing, "Jungkookie hyung, why aren't you wearing any shirt?" 

"I like to sleep without a shirt, it's more comfortable" I said yet again smirking because Taehyung's a blushing mess right now. 

"Ah just like I don't like wearing pants hahah. Can I cuddle you?" He asked nervously. 

"Of course Taehyungie. Let's cuddle" I replied flashing my bunny smile. 

I grab Taehyung's waist and pull him closer to my chest, letting my front slot comfortably with Taehyung's warm back. I lean into the crook of his neck, the bottom of his hair tickling my closed eyelids as I breathed in his scent. We slept like that, smiling. 

~time skipeu~

Author's POV 

It's 7:00 in the morning and both of them are sleeping peacefully. Although the sleeping position is quite changed. Taehyung is on top of Jungkook facing him and his hands wrapped loosely around Jungkook's neck. Taehyung's shirt curled upwards leaving his bare body to display and the blanket nowhere to be seen. Jungkook has one hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist and the other on Taehyung's bare..on his BARE butt.

What it looked like: (WARNING: NSFW PIC, again kinda)

(a/n: imagine its tae and kook AND imagine the kook with no shirt and tae with his tshirt curled upwards exposing his

(a/n: imagine its tae and kook AND imagine the kook with no shirt and tae with his tshirt curled upwards exposing his...lower side) 

Jungkook's POV:

I laid there kind of unconscious. But conscious enough to realising that my hands are holding something soft. I ran my hands around it, caressing it. It was smooth and plump. I started massaging and squeezing it unconsciously till I heard a sound that cannot be mistaken. 

Taehyung's POV:

I was comfortably sleeping when I felt something on my bum bum. I started to feel pleasure and I didn't want it to stop. I was too sleepy to notice what was happening. I didn't realise when I unconsciously let out a moan. 

Jungkook's POV:
My eyes were closed and I tried to register the sound. Mmmm it sounded like a moan. IT WAS A MOAN. It sounded so sweet and melodic...I want to hear more. I repeated my actions and there it was again. The melodic moan. 

I tried registering what was happening thus I slowly opened my eyes to see. My eyes went wide and my breath hitched because I didn't expect Tae's face to be this close to me. I could feel his breath. And ahh he looks so adorable when sleeping. I then saw the position we were in and I blushed a bit. 

I was wondering what the soft thing was from before and thus I tilted my head and looked towards my hands. Carefully not accidentally kissing Taehyung though I wouldn't mind. Aish I should stop thinking that. When my eyes met to the thing that was being held with my hands, I nearly let out a loud scream. I was internally screaming at the sight I saw. Taehyung's t-shirt was curled upwards to his nipples, exposing everything. EVERYTHING. My pants slowly started to feel tight. I saw how my hands were placed on Taehyung's well um bare milky ass. I was not okay, I started to feel sweaty. His milky ass looks so plump and soft, Oh how I just want to bite that milky ass and claim it mine. I can't control myself anymore. 

I was horny by the sight so I decided to tease Taehyung. I started to massage his ass softly and moving my other hand around his exposed body. Caressing it ever so gently with the tip of my fingers. I felt how Taehyung tensed up but was still sound asleep. I kept one of my hand on his inner thigh and the other on his ass massaging it. I sneakily pressed my finger in between of Tae's ass cheeks, dangerously close to his pink hole. I grazed it slightly earning just the sound I wanted. Hearing Taehyung's whiny moans was music to my ears. This continued for a solid 10 minutes of me massaging Taehyung's ass, now I decided to prank him. I pretended to be asleep and groped his ass harshly causing him to wake up. 

Taehyung's POV

My face was red like a tomato. Before I could process anything, the sight in front of me made me forget why I woke up. I was smiling and staring at Jungkook who was veryyy close to my face. He looked so adorable. After staring his face for like 5 minutes I tried to get up before getting yanked back to where I was because of the weight around my waist , which I later realised was Jungkookie hyung's arms. This caused me accidentally brushing my lips to Jungkook's lips. Just in that millisecond ,I felt his lips on mine. He's lips were soft. I want more. I thought. And before thinking again I went with my instincts. 

Jungkook's POV

I think I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. Taehyung is kissing me. TAEHYUNG IS KISSING ME??!?? I pretending to be unconscious enjoying Taehyung's lips on mine. His lips are so soft. 

Taehyung's POV

I kept kissing Kookie hyung, his lips felt so good with mine. I couldn't stop. I am still shocked that Jungkookie hyung is still sleeping but that is good so I can kiss him more. I stopped kissing him unfortunately because I needed oxygen. I was panting hard and before I know it my lips wanted to taste more. 

Jungkook's POV

When I felt Taehyung breaking the kiss I frowned a little. But also glad because I would've died of suffocation, I needed oxygen. I quickly took deep breathes still pretending to be asleep when again I was attacked my those soft and plump lips. This kept going for 10 minutes. Kissing then pulling away for oxygen then again kissing until-

A/N: Hahahahah I'm sorry for leaving it as a cliffhanger. Also I'm sooooooooo sorrrrrrrryyyy for not updating for like a week. I almost lost the motivation for this book but dw I'm back. I realised it's hard to update everyday but I'll try my best. ALSO did yall like this chapter??!?!?!?!? I thought I did a pretty good job if I say so myself. I'm not a good writer but I do have a lot of ideas for this book, which is a bummer because I cannot convey them how I want to. However I'm trying my best with this book and I hope you liked it so far. Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING.