9: Blowjob

(A/N: Lmao the title is pretty straightforward but if you still need a warning here it is. 

Warning: blowjob, boyxboy

[if you don't want to read the actual blowjob part i have put a warning when the actual semi-smut comes so you can skip that part :] 

Jungkook's POV

"Just suck this part" I said pointing at my throbbing erection. 

"Wait I can't see because it's dark, let me turn on the light" He said in the process of turn the lights on, the switch was above the bedside drawer so he had to lean forward a bit. He turned on the lights. 

I flinched and blinked a few times to get my eyes used to the light. But once I did oh boi the sight in front of me made me reach heaven. 

Tae was leaning on the bed with his ass in the air and his hands on the switch. He didn't realise he was still bottom naked from earlier and he is giving a perfect view to me and junior juancock. 

He turned around. "What were you talking about?" He asked. 

I realised I shouldn't do this to Tae as much as I want to. It's like I am taking advantage of his innocence. 

"No baby, leave it I will fix it myself" I said getting off the bed to go to the bathroom. 

He held my hand to stop me. "No, let me help daddy" He pleaded with puppy eyes. 

 I can't say no to that now. A good suck won't be that bad, right?

"Okay baby. Just suck this part" I said pointing to my erect dick. 

"Eh? But how will that help? and sucking like how you suck a lollipop?" He asked with a confused expression. 

"It will help me baby, and yes just imagine it is a big lollipop" I said, still desperate. 

"Okay if that's what you want daddy" He said. 

"And take off your t-shirt, it will make this easier" I said attempting to hide the smirk. My horny ass couldn't keep it in. 

"Ah sure daddy" He said and took his shirt off.  He turned red when he realised that he is now fully naked in front of me. He tried to cover himself with his hands. I chuckled. 

"Baby, don't cover yourself. You look beautiful" I said removing his hands. He shyly nodded. 

I took his hands gently and placed him on the floor beside the bed. He was now kneeling down on the floor and I was sitting on the corner of the bed. He was looking at me with a confused expression, fully naked, of course. 

The sight of Tae, fully naked and kneeling down where his mouth is at the same height as my throbbing dick. I couldn't wait anymore. 

He was about to say something when I pulled the zip of my pants and took out my pants as well as my boxers. I let my dick free. Tae was now staring at my dick, shocked at my size, mouth wide open. I smirked. 

"Baby can you suck this for daddy?" I asked as I took my dick in my hand and moved it around to let Tae see. His eyes was following the direction of my dick like a lost puppy. He is so cute haha. 

"Ahh yes daddy so do I have to put the whole thing?" He asked, slightly worried of how that would fit.

"Yes but only if you can. I won't force you" I said calmly. I don't want Tae to dislike it. 

"I will try daddy" He said and then took my dick in his hands. I flinched at the touch and he looked at me with a worried expression. I shook my head as a no to assure him. 

"It's just sensitive baby, don't worry you are not doing anything wrong" I assured him. 

He went back to looking at my dick and visible gulping.  I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Why are you laughing" He said pouting. Ahhh such a cute baby. 

~this is where the blowjob part is so you can skip it if you want~

"You seem scared but don't worry I won't force you. It's okay if you don't wa-" I didn't finish my sentence because Tae had took my dick and started licking it. I moaned at the feeling of hit tongue around my dick. We both were panting hard and staring at each other with hooded eyes. He stopped sucking and put my dick in his mouth. He tried to take all my length but struggled. I patted his head as a sign saying he doesn't need to and he relaxed a bit. I moaned loudly when I could feel Tae deep throating. 

He had tears at the corner of his eyes and I leaned in to kiss it away. I was close and I attempted to take my dick out of his mouth before I spill but I was feeling too pleasured to think straight. I released my liquid in Tae's mouth and surprisingly he drank all of it without leaving a trace. I got back from my high and checked up on Tae. 

~this is where the blowjob part ends so now you can continue~

"Tae, baby, are you alright?" I asked in a worrying tone. 

"Yes daddy. Did you like what I did?" He asked nervously. 

"Yes baby, I loved it. Thank you so much baby. You were amazing at it" I said honestly. I was shocked as to how well Tae had given me a blowjob. 

"I felt good too daddy" He said showing his boxy smile. He is toooooo adorable. 

I quickly put back my pants on. I looked at the clock above and it read 1:36AM 

"It's late, let's sleep" I said to Tae who was yawning but then I realised that he was still naked. I blushed and looked away. 

"And tae wear this" I said handing Tae his clothes from the beside drawer. He took the clothes and thought about something to himself. He then threw the clothes far away.

"Tae why did you do that?" I asked confused. 

"Daddy, I'm too hot. I don't want to wear clothes" He said, yawning.

"But baby-" I was about argue when Tae cut me off

"It's okay daddy, you already saw me like this and I am tired so goodnight" He said grabbing the blanket and throwing it over him. 

"Okay goodnight baby" I said and threw the blanket over me and switched the light off. A few minutes passed. 

"Wait I forgot something!" Tae almost screamed making me jump. 

"What is i-" I asked, to be interrupted by Tae pressing his lips on mine. I kissed back obviously. We separated after like a minute and he looked at me with a big smile. I smiled back. 

"Goodnight daddy" He said hugging me.

"Goodnight baby" I said returning the embrace. And that's how the night ended. 

A/N:

Heyooooo peeps. This was my first time writing semi-smut, hope y'all liked it. To be honest with you, I don't really like writing these types of chapter but this was kind of needed for the development of this book so yes. I won't be writing these kind of chapters a lot in this book but I will be writing about other adorable couple-y things. If you have any requests, suggestions, opinons or if you just want to talk to me comment or dm me :) I hope this chapter wasn't terrible. I will try updating the next chapter fast for the people who didn't like this chapter. Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING.