4: Chimchim

(a/n: i changed the ending a little bit for the previous chapter. its nothing major tho so dw)

Jungkook's POV

Ding donggggggg. The door bell was rung.  (a/n: i didnt even realise it rhymed lmao) Ugh cockblocker much. I was having the time of my life you bish.  

Taehyung's POV

I quickly got up from kookie's embrace and went to open the door. I was a blushing mess from before. I still wanted to taste his lips more. I say while pouting. I open the door to meet with....CHIMCHIM!!!! 

I immediately jumped on him. He stumbled back a bit but caught me. I hugged him like a koala. When I heard someone cough behind me, I immediately let go of chimchim and hugged Jungkookie hyung. 

Jungkook's POV

I walked to the door to meet by a human koala and a short human trying to not fall. I got a bit jealous seeing Taehyung is someone else's arms so I coughed to show my presence. Taehyung heard me and immediately ran towards me, probably to jump on me, so I prepare to balance myself with is weight but to my surprise when he jumped on me he was quite light. I frowned a little but then looked to see who Taehyung was hugging earlier. Wait isn't that-

Jimin's POV 

I saw beside taehyung to see- wait isn't that Jungkook?!?!?. I know him from hoseokie and yoongi hyung, he is their best friend. 

"Jungkook?" I asked shocked to see him with my taebaby in his arms. Nevertheless they look so good together I SHIP IT. (a/n: lmao jimin is me, me is jimin)

"Jimin hyung?" He asked me, just as shocked. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously. 

"Taehyung's my new roommate. Wait what are you doing here?" He asked just as curiously. 

"I came here to see Tae" I answered him as I turned to look at Tae. 

"Taetae, I came here to check up on you. It's your first time here, how do u feel?" I asked. 

"Jungkookie hyung is taking great of me chimchim!" He exclaimed enthusiatically. I chuckled. 

"Let's hang out with hoseokie hyung, yoongi hyung, monie hyung, jin hyung and me later at 2pm? Of course jungkook can come too :)

Jungkook's POV

"Yessss kookie let's go pleaseee" Taehyung pouted. 

Well now how can I say no to that. 

"Okay Taehyung" I said with my bunny smile. He smiled back. 

"Okayy so I'm going to go. I don't want to disturb you two love birds. Byee" Jimin interrupted.

"Bye jimin" I said. Followed by Taehyung's "Bye chimchim cyaaa" 

I sat down at the chair beside the kitchen table. Taehyung sat beside me. I suddenly had an idea which of course is something my innocent taetae won't understand which makes it 10000% better. 

"Taehyung" I suddenly called out Tae. 

"Yes Jungkook?" He asked with his innocent and untainted face. 

"Now that we are living together let's make some rules and if the rules are broken then there will be a punishment" I said trying my best not to sound creepy. 

"Ok Jungkook" He said a little scared at the mention of punishment but brushed it off because he trusts Jungkook won't hurt him. 

"So let's make 6 rules, 3 yours and 3 mine. You can start taetae"

He blushed at the nickname. kawaiii. "Ok Jungkookie hyung"

"hmmmmm" he started thinking while tapping is chin looking like an adorable fluff ball. 

A/n: I am so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy I didn't update in such a while. This is my first book and I am not a very good writer. Sorrrry. I was about to disband the book but I didn't want to do that cause Ik how annoying that is to the readers. I will warn y'all that I will have slow updates so please don't be sad. Stay healthy and keep smiling. HWAITING.