lip (collage student)

Y/n pov.

Its my first day of collage and im already 20 minutes late for class.

I run through the halls of the huge building and run right into the door.

"Fuck!"i yell as i hold my nose in pain.i pull the door open to see everyone staring at me.

"Sorry im late"i call to the sandy blond boy at the front of the class.

"Its okay just stay after class so we can have a chat about being late, come sit beside my desk please"he yells up to me.

I nod and pull my bag over my shoulder and run down the stairs and straight to the desk.

I get out my bags and look at the chalkboard."what the fuck"i mumble not knowing any of the equations.

He looks at me and sighs.

"Is there a problem?"he asks me fed up.

"No sir, i was just thinking"i reply nervously.after the class i stay in my seat and look at a few boys who were laughing at me.

"Alright, i dont want you being late to my class"

"Yes sir, its just th-"he cuts me off.

"I wasn't finished.you also swore twice"

"Im really sorry mr..."

"Lip, call me lip"he replies with a smile.

"Well lip. I promise it wont happen again"i say and he lets me go.

Halfway up the stairs i stop and run back down.

"Lip? Could you help me with the uhh thing on the board?i didnt get it?"i ask still confused.

"Your not hitting on me are you.because thats Ilegal"he says with brows raised.

"No!no mr lip-i mean lip.i honestly didnt get it"i say truthfully.

"Sure.come to my dorm in half an hour"he says giving me a peice of papper with his dorm number on it.

Half an hour later im outside lips door with my textbook.

I knock and wait with a smile.he opens the door without looking at me.

I walk in and see a naked woman painted on the wall.

"You trying to show the world your staight?"i joke.

He turns around and looks at me smiling and closes the door.

"Hey.so i was teaching quantum phisics"he says taking my textbook and looking through the pages.

"Shit i hate phisiscs"i mumble.

"I thought you took phisics for 3 years "he says confused.

"Uhh i did.but my teacher would put on a movie every lesson and would mark all our exams right without looking at them"i reply saddly.

"Thats...nevermind."after about an hour of studying i started packing my stuff and was on my way to the door when lip grabbed my wrist.

"Lip?is something wrong?"i ask confused.

"Shhh!"he shushes me and puts a finger to my lips.

He runs his finger down my bottom lip and down my jaw.

I stand there frozen.

"I know i said that this is illegal but..."he licks his lip seducevly.

"Your just so perfect"he replies looking at every inch of me.

"Lip?i dont mind if its illegal.i wont tell anyone"i say kindly.

He smirks and leans in.he puts a hand on my cheek and strokes it.

"Can i kiss you?"he asks looking directly into my eyes.

I nod and close the space between us.our lips move in sync.

"Shit!i havent done my calculus homework!"i say pulling away and grabbing my books again.

"Ill tell mr lloyd that you were helping me"he says stroking my cheek.

"No!lip this was great but im not slacking off because i like my teacher!"i argue.

"Thats why i like you.no matter what you'll always pull your weight-even though you were 20 minutes late"he says as i hug him.

"I gotta go.bye sir"i say walking out.

"Come back tonight.ive got all the high school musicals on dvd"he says kindly.

"Thanks lip."i say and run over and kiss him once more then run out.

"Bye sir"

(647 words)