carl (framing chuckey)

Y/n pov.

Me and my boyfriend carl are on our way to his familys van with a bunch of drugs anbout to go to miccagain.

"Im not going back to juvie"i say annoyed that g-dog made me go with carl.

"Itll be fine babe"he says kissing my cheek.

"Asshead, get in!"he orders his nephew.

"I though you said we were gonna play catch"he says getting into the van.

"Shut the fuck up!"i say and shut the van.

He takes off his shirt and me and carl get some ducktape and the drugs

"Whats in the bags carl?"he asks as i slap a bag on his stomach earning a groan of pain.

"Horse!"he says as i hold the bag in place while he tapes them to the fat child

"Why are you taping horse to my tummy"he asks.

"Ill tape you to a horse and set it on fire if you dont shut the fuck up!"i threten as i slap his cheek lightly.

"Cuz im your uncle and your my neice and this is your antie/uncle, and you do what we say"carl explains as i peck his lips.

"I think you mean nephew"he corects

"Your dicks so small it could be a vagina so your his fucking neice!"i say annoyed.

"Okay auntie/uncle y/n and uncle carl"he mumbles as me and carl high-five.

----------------at the bus station----------

Carl just got the tickets so we start getting in our seats.im beside carl and hes beside our neice.

"I miss my mom"he conplains.

"Be a good little neice and thers more junk where that came from"he says as i throw a backet of chips at his face.

As hes looking through the bag the cops come in with the fucking sniffer dogs.

"Walk towards the door and dont say anything"i say shoving his away from our neice.

He turn around and sees the cops and walks faster.

Part 2 coming