carl xMALE( looking after chucky)

Carl pov.

I walk up to my mirror and try on 4 different outfits.the first was a naked girl holding her nipples with an American flag behind her.

I shake my head and try on a black button up shirt but say no again.

Then i try a black tank top but shake my head again.

Finally i try on a tank top with a black and white flannel over it and smile.

"Watch out 6th grade 3rd times the charm"i say to myself followed by a groan from my bed.

I see my boyfriend y/n handing off the side if my bed shirtless half asleep.

"Morin' sleeping beauty"i say walking over to him.

"Morning babe"he mumbles and kisses me then gets dressed.

He pulls on one of my shirts with out looking with some skinny jeans.he takes my hand and we walk out the room but stop outside the bathroom.

"What the hell?"i mumble looking at the door.i open it and start to gag at the sight of my neice, chucky taking a fat fucking dump with the door half open.

"Yo, shut the fucking door"y/n says then grabs some deoderant and spraying it all over the door then heading downstairs.

"Chucky turned on the chocolate phoset upstairs in the bathroom"i say sitting beside debbie with y/n on my knee.

"Eww! He's making hot sloppies " Debbie says grossed out

"Uh oh!i know what this is about"Skanky sammi says.

"What? The seven currios he had lastnight" y/n mumbles eating an apple.

Debbie puts o some stupid makeup like a slut.

"Shes putting all that skank make up on to get outta the friend zone with that derek dude."i say holding y/n's waist.

"Were not in the friend zone!"she complains making y/n hold back his laugh.

"How dose he touch your arm?. If he punches it it means your friends.if he squeazes it it means he likes you"i explains squeazing y/n in a huge bear hug.

"Its none of your buisness"and qith that she leaves knowing im right.as always.

Then sammi walks over to us making y/n groan.

"Carl.y/n?"she says in a sweet voice.

"Do me a favour."

"What do i get for it"i ask as y/n faces me fully and kisses my neck.

"Favours are suposed to come from the bottom of your heart"she says anoyed.

"You do know realise your talking to right?"y/n says pulling away from my neck

"Take chucky under your wing.make sure the kids dont pick on him."she says quietly so her fat son wont hear.

"Nunchucks and a pack of condoms"i say looking a y/n.

"And a machete"he adds.

She looks at us shocked before saying "okay fine"

"Magnum.king sized"y/n calls making me smirk.i a top and he's a bottom.

"Chukles lets go!"i yell kissing y/n.

Y/n pov.

Im walking up the stairs to english holding hands with Carl.were both in the 6th grade so were in every class together.

As the bell goes Carl speeks "we're going to class.see ya"

"Mom said you'll take me under your wing"he complains.

"Dosent mean we were telling the truth"i say smirking.he starts to groan in pain and hold his large belly.

"Whats wrong?"carl asks fed up.

"Aww!my stomach"he moans.

"This a skam? Your really gonna shit your pants"i say.

"I did a little"he whispers making Carl look at me annoyed.

"Fuck!"i mumble and help carl look after his nefew but we call him our neice.

"Jesus!come here!"carl says walking over to the corridor and looking at some popular kids.

"You see those kids over there? Your gonna go push them"he says as i push Chucky towards them.he barges into the leaders sholder onto the ground.

As hes being threatened me and carl deside to step in.

I gab the guys shoulder and shove him to the ground while carl gets in his face.

He grabs the boys shirt and says in his face "you ever pick on asshead again.imma chew your nuts off-and not in a gay way.even though i am gay"he showes him away and we walk up to chucky.

"That was awsome!"chucky says.

"You owe me, your our slave now.when we text you.you run!"he says grabbing my hand.

"Got it uncle carl and uncle y/n"

We walk out the groud, picking up our stuff on the way.

Me and carl are in class in the back while a boy tries to read and i start getting thirsty.

"Hey babe? Is your thoat a little dry.i could go for a soda"i say making him smirk.

He snaps his fingers and chucky appears with two cans of coke.he neals down and places the cans on our tables.

As we open then they fizz catching the teachers attention.

"We interupting you?"she asks.

"No!were fine.it was just getting good.carry on"i say smirking at her.

As we walk out the building chucky is carrying both me and Carl's bag while kids from his year say goodbye.

"Oh man this is so great!"he says happily.

"Not sure qho's getting the better end of the deal here"carl says holding my hand as Frank walk up to us.

"Chucky!son! Sons boyfriend who i consider my other son! I need a favour.give me your pohon"he says walking with us.

I get out my phone and hand it to frank with a smile which he returns.

"Thanks thanks thanks"he says as we sit on the wall.

Frank hands chucky some cotton candy and me and carl a slushy.

"This day keeps getting better and better!"chucky yells while frank calls over a random girl to take our photo.

We smile a he takes the photo then Frank sends her on her way.

"Well shes no Er Brits but itll do.send that to sammi.give it to me"he says handing me back my phone and taking chuckys cotton candy.

"Her ya go.see ya at home kids"he says handing the food to me and carl then walking away.

Me and carl took at eachother then the food and say at the same time.

"SWEET!"

(1061 words)