Chapter 6

Authors Note- Well, what did you all think? I have to say, I think it went fairly well. :)
And by the way, I forgot to mention where I got the name from in the last chapter.
I named their grandmother after my grandmother, she's been dead for about ten years now. And don't worry, I'm not upset about it. People have to go eventually. But, that's not what you are here for, you came here to read this story, right? And so, that's what your about to do! :)

Misunderstood (Book 1- Life)
Chapter 6
______________________________

Mushroom Kingdom
Far East
National M.K. Committee

"King Toadstool, how do you advice we cease this plan?", General T. questioned.

"This I would love to hear, the Dark Lands Army is no joke to tamper with.", Eldstar, leader and representative of Star Haven.

The King of the Mushroom Kingdom sat, deep in thought. This wasn't the only time there were threats of attack on the Mushroom Kingdom. Its been a year, and there hasn't been any sign of attacks. As of now.

"Well, I won't have my people go into a pointless war. It would be an act that could cost thousands of lives.", King Toadstool stated.

"And sit and wait until King Koopa makes the first move?", King Dreambert, leader of the Pi'illo Kingdom stated, "I'm sure we all know what the man is capable of. Correct?"

"Like I said, I will not have my people go into a pointless war.", King Toadstool stated, "Until there's any other threats, and if the King of the Dark Lands attempts to attack any of my neutral states, or any other parts of the world. We will not make any advances towards his Kingdom."

"Hmm. I see.", Queen BeanBean, Leader of the neighboring Bean Bean Kingdom, "Well it's said, we won't make any attempts until we have more signs of the Dark Lands making the first move."

"Thank you.", King Toadstool cooed, "Now, if there are any objectives, speak now, or for ever hold the peace."

The room was silent.

"Now, we are done for today.", King Toadstool ordered and the meeting was dismissed.

As King Toadstool, along with other generals and leaders, packing their belongings for a long journey home, a young Toadette entered the room and handed the Mushroom King a note.

"What's this?", he asked.

"Your highness, the note is from her highness, your mother.", the Toadette explained with a low bow, exiting the room.

Without hesitation, the King began opening the letter and read through it thoroughly.

"Ah. It seems that my big brother is in town. How amusing.", King Toadstool bluntly stated while wrapping the letter and placing it in his pocket.

"Well, you don't seem too excited.", Eldstar claimed, "Such rashness."

"Its a pity really.", King Toadstool said.

"Now now. That's no way to treat your brother.", Queen BeanBean said, "You are as much part of him, as he is of you."

"Ha! I guess they both share arrogance, selfishness, and can be dimwitted at points.", King Dreambert joked; causing others to laugh.

"Ha ha.", King Toadstool sarcastically chuckled, "Very funny, Dreambert."

"What? It's true."

"Yeah. I'll look into that. But for now, I must go home and celebrate my daughter's birthday tomorrow."

"Ah! Princess Peach Toadstool. Its been some time since I last saw her. She certainly has a beautiful voice.", Queen BeanBean said.

"I would say she gets it from her mother.", Eldstar said.

"Ah. Pearl. Some days I wonder."

"Wonder what?", Eldstar asked.

"I wonder if she's looking down at Peach, keeping an eye on her."
........

"So grandma, where's Peach? I'm dying to see the birthday girl.", Daisy asked.

"Hmm. I don't know, sweetie. All I remember was her running off somewhere.", Rozelia explained.

"Oh."

"Well don't worry. I'm sure she'll be back soon, how about I send you out for a walk with Toad out in Toad Town?"

"That would be nice. It'll make time fly by.", Daisy smiled.

"Good."

And coincidentally, Toad just so happen to walk by, while carrying a huge crate.

"Toad."

"Oh! Y-Yes your highness?", Toad struggled, "Wait, hi Princess Daisy! I didn't know you and your family was here!"

"Hi Toad!", Daisy waved, "Were just visiting and staying for a few days."

"Great!", Toad exclaimed, still struggling with the crate.

"Do you need help?", Daisy asked. And without questioning, Daisy took the liberty into picking up the crate. It was light to her since Toads and Humans had different body structures.

"Well, Toad, I would like you to escort Princess Daisy out in Toad Town. Guard her. And make sure no harm comes to her while you two are out. Okay?"

"Yes your majesty! I'll make sure the Princess comes back in perfect condition.", Toad saluted.

"Excellent. Now have fun you two. And remember, stay safe sweetie.", Rozelia called out.

"I will grandmother!", Daisy said.

"I'm assuming we're going to the tennis court first, right?", Toad whispered.

"You already know, my friend.", Daisy whispered back, and the two began to laugh. While exiting Mushroom Castle.
********************

So, how was this chapter? I know, it was short, but hey, it's better than nothing right?
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And are any if you suspecting anything unusual? If you do, just keep it to yourself. ;)
Thanks for reading, vote, comment, etc. And I'll see you all next time! :)

~Super-Mario99