Chapter 11

Authors Note- Well, it looks like this book is coming to a quick end. And I know what you're thinking.

"But this book is so short!"

I know. This is exactly what I planned it to be. So, you'll find out. There's only 3 more chapters left (after this one) until Book 1 is over.

But, for the next few chapters, time will.....speed up than expected. Probably. I haven't decided yet. So....enjoy. :)

Misunderstood (Book 1- Life)
Chapter 11
________________________________

"This is very out of line, young lady.", Richard stated, "You had your mother and I worried sick about you, and you're out her with some random boy?"

"I know. I'm sorry, dad.", Daisy said. Completely guilty.

"We'll discuss your punishment later. For now, you're being escorted back to Mushroom Castle.", Richard stated.

Witnessing this, Luigi wanted to calm the conflict.

"Wait. Please, don't blame Daisy for this your highness.", Luigi said, "It was my fault."

"Oh. And I'm guessing you pressured my beloved daughter into kissing you than. Is that it?", Richard questioned sternly.

"No. Luigi, just don't get involved. Its my fault anyhow.", Daisy explained.

"But. Daisy..."

"Just...don't.", Daisy finally stated. Luigi felt somewhat hurt. He tried to resolve the issue. But, he was put down to stay out of it.

Noticing this, Richard began.

"Now, we will go back to Mushroom Castle and-...Peach?", Richard questioned. Noticing Anna.

"Wait. I'm not Princess Toadstool.", Anna lied.

'Uh oh. Not now.', Peach thought to herself.

"Peach. Enough with the games. Your aunt and I have been wondering where you were this whole time.", Richard said. And noticing Mario as well.

"Seriously. I don't know what you're talking about.", Anna lied. Again.

"Peach. Just tell the truth. They were gonna find out anyways.", Daisy said with her head down.

"Find out about what?", Mario questioned.

"Yeah. Find out about what?", Richard questioned while crossing his arms.

"....I-I....."

"You can tell me.", Mario assured.

"The truth is......no. I can't.", Peach panicked and ran off.

"Peach. Peach!", Richard shouted.

"Oh no.", Daisy gasped, "I'm going after her."

"No. I'm going after her, while you go back to Mushroom Castle and explain this whole situation to your mother.", Richard stated.