Trying to Woo a Killer as told in Rhianna's POV

Rhianna's POV

After the incident with y/n and Jack, I decided to make my move on Eyeless Jack. I saw him sitting at the table eating a kidney. I smiled and slid next to him. "Hey~"

He scooted the chair away inch by inch. "Oh cmon', Eyeless. I wanna have your babies!" I shouted at him.

He fell off the chair but I had caught him in my arms. "Eyeless, you must love me!"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm in love with you! And now I shall tell it to you in song!"

The lights went out in the dining room except for a single spotlight that shown on me. 

"I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me I'll never tell, I looked to you as it fell, and now your in my way, I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes for a kiss, I wasn't looking for this but your in my way!

Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin', Hot night, wind was blowin', Where do you think your going baby?

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe! "

 I did the splits and smiled doing jazz hands. Eyeless simply looked at me. "That don't work for you? Then try this! It's a song to represent us having babies!"

"No! Please stop! I beg of you!"

"Shut up and sleep with me, cmon' why don't you sleep with me, why don't you sleep with me? Shut up-"

"STOP!!!"

I looked at him, confused. "Just stop it. I don't want to have your babies, not right at this moment anyway."

"You mean you love me?"

He nodded and pulled out a red rose shaped like a kidney. "Will you be my kidney stealing valentine?"

"Of course! Why else do you think I was singing those dumb songs to express my love towards you!? Of course I'll be yours!"

I jumped on top of him and kissed his mask. He picked me up bridal style and went out in the living room where we announced our relationship. We were congradulated and then Eyeless and I went up to his room to play a little game called strip time.