Sad News

Your POV

The next morning I suffered the same side effects that I had with Zalgo. I was going to have clown babies with Jack. I thought as I threw up in the toilet.

Jack knew that they were coming too for he kneeled down and said to my stomach, "Hey little fellas, you get to see your mom and dad soon. I hope you're excited as we are!"

He tickled my stomach which made me giggle. He pulled me into a hug and said "Are you excited as I am?"

"Of course I am, Jack. But we need to come up with names."

"First we need to know their gender. We can wait on names, for now relax."

An hour later I was rushed downstairs by my husband. I was layed on the table and took in deep breaths as Eyeless Jack and Slenderman came down to help. "Jack, would you please leave."

"But-"

"This is a painful process. We will come get you when we're finished."

"Alright. I love you, y/n."

He kissed my forehead and went upstairs to wait anxiously with the others. Slender and EJ turned to me and encouraged me to push. I felt pain shoot up my body as I pushed harder and harder each time. "Come on child, you can do it."

Slender and EJ both had a hand on both my shoulders to comfort me. I gave one last push when we heard a baby crying. I layed back on the table, sweat dribbling down my body everywhere. Slender wiped all it off with a towel as Eyeless Jack wrapped the babies up nice and warm. "You did good, child. You just need to relax."

He turned to EJ. "I'll go get Jack."

"No, you should stay with y/n. I'll go get Jack."

Eyeless walked upstairs leaving Slender to comfort me.

Laughing Jack's POV

From upstairs we could all hear y/n's cries of pain as she was giving birth. I worried if she was alright when EJ came up. "How is she?"

"She's fine but Jack I must tell you something important."

"What is it?"

"Y/n gave birth to twins."

"This is great. But why do you sound so sad?"

"Unfortunately we couldn't get them out in time. They suffocated inside y/n. As I wrapped the babies in blankets they didn't move. I'm sorry, Jack."

I just stood there. How was I going to explain this to y/n?

I went downstairs with Eyeless Jack to find Slender holding y/n's hand. "Slender, can I talk to you?"

"You don't need to, EJ. I already know."

"Know what?"

Our heads turned towards y/n. I sighed and went to her side. "May you guys please leave?"

They gave understanding nods and headed upstairs to tell the others. I grasped y/n's hand as I said "Sweetheart, the babies didn't make it."

"What?"

"EJ and Slender couldn't free them in time so the children suffocated."

"No, this can't be true."

She tried sitting up but I held her down. "I'm sorry."

"Can I see them?"

"I brought her the dead bodies of our beloved children who we never got to meet. Y/n's hands trembled as she held them in her arms. Tears ran down her cheeks before she burst into tears, heartbroken. I rubbed her back as she sobbed for our little clown babies.

Slenderman's POV

As we came upstairs to tell everybody the sad news, we all heard y/n crying. Jane said "What's wrong with, y/n?"

"The babies suffocated before they made it out."

All the girl's put a hand to their mouths before tears started rolling down their cheeks. The boys and I comforted them as we listened to y/n's cries ring throughout the Mansion. Several minutes later, Jack came up carrying a crying y/n in his arms. He carried her upstairs to their room and came back down when she was calm. "She's asleep. Y/n is so heartbroken over this."

"It's okay, Jack." I put a tendril on his shoulder.

"All y/n and I wanted was to have babies that we could play and run around with. But we of course get the bad fortune side to this situation."

"Should we go comfort y/n?" Sally asked.

I put a hand on her shoulder and said "Not now, Sally. We need to give Jack and her some space but we can later."

"I'm guessing we'll hold a funeral in their honor?" Jeff asked.

"Yes. But we need to give y/n and Jack time to adjust to this new change."

"I better go back up and see how she's doing."

We all said our goodbyes as Jack walked back upstairs to his wife. That night we really didn't do anything except comfort each other. It was quiet except when we would hear y/n cry. It broke my heart to listen to her sorrow- filled sobs. After a few more hours we all headed to bed, the house finally quieting down.