Chapter 3: butterflies

"I don't understand why he's so annoyed today." I huffed petting Blasty. "If only you could talk." I said changing the channel. (Yes. You have a TV.) I couldn't sleep cause I was concerned about blue. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said the door opened to reveal blue holding something behind his back. "Sorry cupcake. I was annoyed today, so as an apology gift I bought you Hersey kisses." He said putting a small bag of kisses on my bed. I hugged blue sayng thank you then let him go. " He blue, why were you so annoyed?" I asked "Well... Sugarberry keep popping up and saying the most unpleasant things to me." Blue said a little angry, but that turned into a teary face when he continued. "And... He said he was going to take you with him." He finished "Well that obviously not true because I'm still here and don't believe everything people say okay?" I said as he nodded "Yeah, but your the one who's always gullible." Blue stated as he hugged me. Our cheeks practically touching. I giggled and blue let me go. "Goodnight cupcake." He said "Goodnight." I told him as he closed the door. Blasty was sleeping on my lap as his now closed eyesockets faintly glowed white then faded dark. That keep on going till I stopped staring at them and turned the TV off. Going to sleep myself as the world around me faded away.

    "Come on you know they're pretty." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes to a bright blue sky with clouds. Sitting up I noticed that I was on a hill surrounded by pretty flowers. "This is nice" I said to myself. "Hmm?" Hear two voice hum in confusion then foot steps getting closer.  I soon stopped Dream and Nightmare. "Hey guys." I said a smile tugging at my face.

   As I sit between Dream and Nightmare, blue and yellow butterflies surrounded me. I tried my best being still. "Don't worry they're not ordinary butterflies, so it's hard to scare them away." Nightmare reassured as another one flew on my nose. I was literally covered from head to toe with blue yellow butterflies. "I feel like a butterfly whisperer." I exclaimed. "Welp, at least we can see your some of your face." Dream laughed.