Chapter 9: Chocolate

(Yay that was quicker than I thought! I'm continuing this book now!)

"I want chocolate!" (Y/n) whined hugging Nightmare. Yes it was that kind of months (yuck ×_×) and (y/n) here was the snuggly clingy type. "I gotcha." Cross said running to his to get some chocolate. "And I'll get the things from the store." Ink said as he made a portal and closing it behind him. "How about while we wait, we watch a movie." Killer suggested as everyone nodded. "Uh, guys, where's Error?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh he had work to do." Dream said with a smile.

Meanwhile with error...

Error was in the void trying to hide the castle again. Some people like the AUPD manages to find it. Error moved to castle to Godtale. It was an unexpected place to look cause it's both bad and good. Error grinned, 'We have to keep a low profile. That's means no killing AU's for awhile.' Error thought making a portal back to the castle.

You know there's a meanwhile...

"What am I doing here? I told you everything I knew." (M/n) lied. "I'm pretty sure you you no who killed these people." Twinkle said summmoning transparent pictures of dead people. (M/n) closed her eyes to calm down. "I don't." She said. The device on her head said other wise. It turned red indicating that was a lie. (M/n) looked away shamefully. "You can't lie to a lie detector." Twinkle explained. Before getting out a transparent list of questions. "Since I know your lying, you will answer all my questions. (M/n) now feared for her life. If she could only see (y/n) one last time. As if on cue, her phone ranged. (M/n) picked it up hearing (y/n)'s voice. "Momma, how do you make your chocolate fruits?!" (Y/n) yelled as (M/n) smile with a sad sigh. "For the strawberries, you take to stems out dipped them in chocolate and  drizzle them with white chocolate." She answered. Twinkle was irritated, tapping her foot impatiently with her arms crossed. As (m/n) finished explaining, (y/n) sent a picture of chocolate covered strawberries. "I sent half of the strawberries to the hospital, love you, Mom! Cross stop eating my strawberries!" (Y/n) exclaimed. (M/n) chuckled slightly. "Love you too sweety, bye." She said before hanging up the phone. "Ya done?" Twinkle asked as her eyesocket twitched a bit. "Yep..." (M/n) said before pausing. "Hit me with your questions, I'm ready." She said clenching her dress.

At the castle...

Every since Nightmare got up, (y/n) was trapped in a cozy burrito. "Can someone let me out now?" She asked. Blue and Error was feeding (y/n) chocolate strawberries to keep her faucets from turning on. "Nope, we don't need her blood dripping on the couch." Horror said locking himself to a wall to prevent him from... You know. "Do you even know what period is?" Dream asked. "Yes it's when blood comes out telling me that I'm growing up." (Y/n) said with some misinformation. "Good enough." killer exclaimed. Soon a portal opened up revealing Ink with a sake full of feminine things. "Go upstairs and change." Ink said unwrapping to kawaii burrito. (Y/n) took the bag and ran upstairs. Cross inched over to a chocolate covered strawberry before his hand was swatted by Blue.

A month later...

"Nightmare I haven't seen my mom since I talked to her. Is... Is she dead?" (Y/n) said with a panic on the verge of tears. Nightmare came up to her and hugged her. "No maybe she just took a break from the hospital." He said. Now they couldn't kill (m/n), (y/n) would never forgive them. (Y/n) calmed down. "Your right maybe she's just relaxing in a spa to clear her mind." She said with a sigh. "How about I take you to a plush store?" Nightmare suggested. "I have to many plushies... I feel like I'm being spoiled." (Y/n) explained. "Can I maybe... Go to Outertale? I would love to see the stars." She asked "Yeah, Error here take this before you go." Nightmare said giving Error a potion. Error drank it and there was a poof of smoke. The smoke cleared to reveal Error as a human. "Cool." (Y/n) whispered as Error made a portal to Outertale. Getting there, outer was there. "Oh hey, who are you guys?" Outer asked. "I'm (y/n) and this is Ero-" "Eric." Error interrupted putting a hand over (y/n)'s mouth. Outer looked at him suspiciously before shrugging it off. "Welp have fun watching the stars. The nice cream here is good." Outer said before leaving. (Y/n) looked at him before a light bud popped up in her head. "Oh, are we undercover?" (Y/n) asked "Uh, yeah exactly." Error said "Okie dokie Eric-" "Please call me Error when no one's around." Error said walking. "Wonder if they have chocolate here." (Y/n) mumbled following Error.